- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Audi has revealed that its upcoming sedan, the S5 Sportback will go on sale in the Indian market from 22 March 2021. The new Audi S5 Sportback will be imported into the country via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. Bookings for the sedan are yet to commence officially, while deliveries of the S5 Sportback are expected to start sometime after the actual launch of the sedan.
The new Audi S5 Sportback was first confirmed for India at the end of the brand's Q2 SUV launch event, late last year. Since then, the company has released a number of teasers of the upcoming sedan offering. The S5 Sportback has also been listed on the brand's official website, showcasing most of the details, apart from the price.
Talking about the design, the Audi S5 Sportback features sharp and aggressive lines. The sedan is offered with a host of features and equipment as well, both inside and out. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, the large signature front grille with the ‘S5' badging, 19-inch alloy wheels and LED taillights at the back.
Inside as well, the Audi S5 Sportback offers a premium yet sporty cabin, packed with features and equipment. Some of the main features on offer include a virtual cockpit, large touchscreen infotainment system, wireless charging, automatic climate control, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls and many others.
The four-door sedan is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol engine option as standard. It produces 349bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The S5 Sportback further comes standard with an eight-speed automatic transmission, sending power to all-four-wheels via its ‘Quattro' technology. Audi also claims that the S5 Sportback can accelerate from 0 - 100km/h in 4.7 seconds.
Thoughts On The 2021 Audi S5 Sportback India Launch
The Audi S5 Sportback will be the brand's second product launch in India for 2021, following the entry-level A4 sedan. Once launched in India, the new Audi S5 Sportback will take on rivals such as the Mercedes-AMG G 43 and the BMW M340i. Prices for the S5 Sportback are expected to be in the range of Rs 65 - 70 lakh, ex-showroom.