- 1 hr ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 1 hr ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 2 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 3 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Producer Asit Modi Reacts To Fans' Claims That Show's Quality Is Dipping
- Sports Heath Streak banned for corruption, gave "inside" info to suspected bookie during IPL coaching stint
- News Ensure strict implementation of new COVID-19 curbs: Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno6 5G Key Specifications Leak; To Feature Dimensity 1200 SoC, 64MP Quad-Camera
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Audi has revealed that its upcoming sedan, the S5 Sportback will go on sale in the Indian market from 22 March 2021. The new Audi S5 Sportback will be imported into the country via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. Bookings for the sedan are yet to commence officially, while deliveries of the S5 Sportback are expected to start sometime after the actual launch of the sedan.
The new Audi S5 Sportback was first confirmed for India at the end of the brand's Q2 SUV launch event, late last year. Since then, the company has released a number of teasers of the upcoming sedan offering. The S5 Sportback has also been listed on the brand's official website, showcasing most of the details, apart from the price.
Talking about the design, the Audi S5 Sportback features sharp and aggressive lines. The sedan is offered with a host of features and equipment as well, both inside and out. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, the large signature front grille with the ‘S5' badging, 19-inch alloy wheels and LED taillights at the back.
Inside as well, the Audi S5 Sportback offers a premium yet sporty cabin, packed with features and equipment. Some of the main features on offer include a virtual cockpit, large touchscreen infotainment system, wireless charging, automatic climate control, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls and many others.
The four-door sedan is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol engine option as standard. It produces 349bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The S5 Sportback further comes standard with an eight-speed automatic transmission, sending power to all-four-wheels via its ‘Quattro' technology. Audi also claims that the S5 Sportback can accelerate from 0 - 100km/h in 4.7 seconds.
Thoughts On The 2021 Audi S5 Sportback India Launch
The Audi S5 Sportback will be the brand's second product launch in India for 2021, following the entry-level A4 sedan. Once launched in India, the new Audi S5 Sportback will take on rivals such as the Mercedes-AMG G 43 and the BMW M340i. Prices for the S5 Sportback are expected to be in the range of Rs 65 - 70 lakh, ex-showroom.