- 4 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- Movies Meet Sharvari Wagh- The Hot, Hip, Tech-Savvy Babli In YRF’s Bunty Aur Babli 2
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- Finance Nykaa Rs. 5352 crore IPO To Launch On October 28: Should You Invest?
- News West Bengal schools, colleges to reopen from 15 Nov, announces CM Mamata Banerjee
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Pakistan media hail Babar Azam and Co's historic win against India
- Technology Pragati OS On JioPhone Next Explained: A Flavoured Android OS
- Education NEET Counselling 2021 News: NEET PG Counselling 2021 Postponed, Check NEET PG Registration Details
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Audi has revealed that its upcoming sedan, the S5 Sportback will go on sale in the Indian market from 22 March 2021. The new Audi S5 Sportback will be imported into the country via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. Bookings for the sedan are yet to commence officially, while deliveries of the S5 Sportback are expected to start sometime after the actual launch of the sedan.
The new Audi S5 Sportback was first confirmed for India at the end of the brand's Q2 SUV launch event, late last year. Since then, the company has released a number of teasers of the upcoming sedan offering. The S5 Sportback has also been listed on the brand's official website, showcasing most of the details, apart from the price.
Talking about the design, the Audi S5 Sportback features sharp and aggressive lines. The sedan is offered with a host of features and equipment as well, both inside and out. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, the large signature front grille with the ‘S5' badging, 19-inch alloy wheels and LED taillights at the back.
Inside as well, the Audi S5 Sportback offers a premium yet sporty cabin, packed with features and equipment. Some of the main features on offer include a virtual cockpit, large touchscreen infotainment system, wireless charging, automatic climate control, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls and many others.
The four-door sedan is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol engine option as standard. It produces 349bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The S5 Sportback further comes standard with an eight-speed automatic transmission, sending power to all-four-wheels via its ‘Quattro' technology. Audi also claims that the S5 Sportback can accelerate from 0 - 100km/h in 4.7 seconds.
Thoughts On The 2021 Audi S5 Sportback India Launch
The Audi S5 Sportback will be the brand's second product launch in India for 2021, following the entry-level A4 sedan. Once launched in India, the new Audi S5 Sportback will take on rivals such as the Mercedes-AMG G 43 and the BMW M340i. Prices for the S5 Sportback are expected to be in the range of Rs 65 - 70 lakh, ex-showroom.