- 23 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 3 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 8 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News US military power must be our tool of last resort, not our first: Biden at UN
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Audi launches the RS5 Sportback in India at Rs 1.04 crore, ex-showroom. The performance saloon is available in a single fully loaded variant with a twin-turbo petrol engine. Bookings for the RS5 Sportback have begun with deliveries said to start soon.
- Nardo Gray
- Turbo Blue
- Tango Red
- Mythos Black
- Glacier White
- Navarra Blue
- Sonoma Green
- Daytona Grey
Engine, Transmission & Performance
The RS5 Sportback comes powered by a V6 2.9-litre TFSI twin-turbo engine paired with an 8-speed Tiptronic gearbox. The power is set to all four wheels via the brand's Quattro permanent all-wheel drive with a self-locking centre differential.
- Max power: 443bhp @ 6,700rpm
- Peak torque: 600Nm @ 5,000rpm
- Acceleration (0 to 100kmph): 3.9 seconds
- Top speed (electronically limited): 250kmph
The sedan is also offered with Audi Drive Select (2 RS Modes), RS Sports Suspension and RS Steel Brakes for enhanced performance.
The RS5 Sportback features an aggressive stance with a glossy black RS honeycomb grille. It also features an aggressive bumper with active aero and front lip to enhance the aggressive look of the sedan.
- LED Matrix headlamps with DRLs
- LED taillamps
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Rear spoiler
- Frameless doors
- Body-coloured exterior mirror housings
- Front Door LED projection lamps 'Audi Sport'
Interiors, Technology & Features
The sporty theme is carried over to the interiors of the RS5 Sportback as well. The performance saloon is lined in Alcantara and leather along with Aluminum inlay on the dashboard and across the cabin.
Further enhancing the sporty looks on the inside are:
- Sport seats
- Three-spoke leather steering wheel
- Paddle shifters
- Stainless steel pedals & footrest
- RS scuff plates
Further to improve the driving dynamics of the car, the sport seats feature pneumatically adjustable lumbar support with massage function and the driver's seat has a memory for the adjustment settings.
Along with the sporty interiors, the RS5 Sportback also comes loaded with a ton of features including the brand's virtual cockpit Plus with a 12.3-inch instrument cluster.
- 10.1-inch touchscreen display
- Apple Carplay & Android Auto
- 3-zone air conditioning
- Ambient lighting (single colour)
- Cruise control system
- Powered tailgate
- Panoramic sunroof
- 10-speaker audio system
- MMI Navigation Plus
The RS5 Sportback features 465 litres of boot space.
The performance sedan is also offered with a ton of safety features including Parking Aid Plus with a rear-view camera.
- 6 airbags
- ISOFIX child seat anchors
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Hold assist
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Stability control
- ABS with EBD
Mr Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "We are thrilled to launch the sporty spearhead of the product line - the Audi RS 5 Sportback in India. The Audi RS 5 is coming to India as a Sportback, for the very first time and will be the perfect choice for customers who want the Audi RS DNA in addition to everyday practicality. The Audi RS 5 Sportback is a superlative all-rounder, which is built with just the right mix of aggressive styling, heart-pumping performance, and opulent luxury which will garner tremendous affinity with performance car customers and existing Audi customers in India."
He further added, "We have witnessed good traction for all our Sports models, across the country and with the advent of the Audi RS 5 Sportback, we look forward to fueling the appetite for performance cars. This is our fifth launch of the year and I can assure you this won't be our last - stay tuned for a lot more action from brand Audi in India."
Thoughts About The Audi RS5 Sportback Launched In India
Audi India has expanded its portfolio by launching the RS5 Sportback. The new sedan will cater to buyers looking for a four-door sedan that features performance and practicality. The RS5 Sportback is loaded with a ton of features that will help with everyday use and for those weekend track days or grand touring.