- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Raveena Tandon's Best Songs Which Every 90s Kid Has Grown Up Listening To!
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Audi India has announced an Extension on Standard Warranty, Extended Warranty and Service Plans for customers whose warranty and service period are due to expire between April, May and June. Moreover, the extension is until June 30, 2021. The automaker has taken the initiative to extend the validity of vehicle maintenance packages due to the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown in the country.
It aims to provide a hassle-free ownership experience for its customers during these challenging times. The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country. To maintain social distancing and contactless safety guidelines several states in the country are following a lockdown to curb the spread of the deadly virus.
To safeguard the people from the deadly virus many manufacturers have either halted their production temporarily and are allowing the staff to work from home so that they can follow the social distancing norms.
Earlier this year, the company also launched the S5 Sportback in India. The four-door sports coupe retails at Rs 79.06 lakhs (ex-showroom, India). The S5 Sportback is being bought to India shores via the CBU route. The four-door sedan is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol engine offered as standard. It produces a maximum of 349bhp and a peak torque of 500Nm.
The engine comes mated to an eight-speed Tiptronic transmission, with power being sent to all four wheels via its ‘Quattro' technology. Audi claims that the S5 Sportback can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 4.7 seconds. The new Audi S5 Sportback goes up against the likes of the Mercedes-AMG G 43 and the BMW M340i; among other luxury sedans sold in the Indian market.
Thoughts About Audi India Announcing Extension On Standard Warranty, Extended Warranty & Service Plans
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Audi India has done the right thing by extending its warranty period for its cars.