- 5 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Movies Meet Actress Nisha Rawal Tests Positive For COVID-19; Requests Fans To Take Precautions
- News Rajinikanth admitted to Chennai hospital for ‘routine check-up’
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Sports Narender enters pre-quarters at the 2021 AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships
- Education Deepawali 2021: Essay On Diwali - The Festival Of Lights For Students
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Early last year, Audi India removed the A3 and the Q3 from its official website. However, the Q3 was one of the most selling models and the A3 was the most affordable from the German carmaker's portfolio in the Indian market. The reason why Audi discontinued the cars is that the A3 and the Q3 were not BS6 ready.
However, according to the latest report by TeamBHP, Audi could launch the second-generation A3 as well as the Q3 in India in 2022. However, both the cars will be based on Volkswagen's MQB platform. Internationally, the A3 is powered by a 1.5-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine that produces 148bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque.
On the other, the Q3 comes with three petrol engines and the power outputs range from 148bhp to 227bhp. Both cars are expected to come with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. However, Audi is unlikely to offer diesel engines with the cars for the Indian Market.
Recently, Audi India announced an Extension on Standard Warranty, Extended Warranty and Service Plans for customers whose warranty and service period are due to expire between April, May and June. Moreover, the extension is until June 30, 2021. The automaker has taken the initiative to extend the validity of vehicle maintenance packages due to the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown in the country.
Also, earlier this year, the company launched the S5 Sportback in India. The four-door sports coupe retails at Rs 79.06 lakhs (ex-showroom, India). The S5 Sportback is being brought to India shores via the CBU route. The four-door sedan is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol engine offered as standard. It produces a maximum of 349bhp and a peak torque of 500Nm.
Thoughts About The Second-Generation Audi A3 & Q3 Launching Next Year
As we mentioned above, the Q3 was one of the most selling models and the A3 was the most affordable from the German carmaker's portfolio in the Indian market. The second-generation A3 and Q3 will get a host of updates that will help boost the sale of the company in India.