- 42 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Finance Best Focused Equity Funds For Aggressive Long Term Investors By ICICI Direct
- Movies KRK Will Stop Reviewing If Abhishek Bachchan, Varun Dhawan Star In His Film To ‘Save Bollywood'
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- News Baba Ka Dhaba owner’s condition stable, moved out of ICU
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Early last year, Audi India removed the A3 and the Q3 from its official website. However, the Q3 was one of the most selling models and the A3 was the most affordable from the German carmaker's portfolio in the Indian market. The reason why Audi discontinued the cars is that the A3 and the Q3 were not BS6 ready.
However, according to the latest report by TeamBHP, Audi could launch the second-generation A3 as well as the Q3 in India in 2022. However, both the cars will be based on Volkswagen's MQB platform. Internationally, the A3 is powered by a 1.5-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine that produces 148bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque.
On the other, the Q3 comes with three petrol engines and the power outputs range from 148bhp to 227bhp. Both cars are expected to come with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. However, Audi is unlikely to offer diesel engines with the cars for the Indian Market.
Recently, Audi India announced an Extension on Standard Warranty, Extended Warranty and Service Plans for customers whose warranty and service period are due to expire between April, May and June. Moreover, the extension is until June 30, 2021. The automaker has taken the initiative to extend the validity of vehicle maintenance packages due to the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown in the country.
Also, earlier this year, the company launched the S5 Sportback in India. The four-door sports coupe retails at Rs 79.06 lakhs (ex-showroom, India). The S5 Sportback is being brought to India shores via the CBU route. The four-door sedan is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol engine offered as standard. It produces a maximum of 349bhp and a peak torque of 500Nm.
Thoughts About The Second-Generation Audi A3 & Q3 Launching Next Year
As we mentioned above, the Q3 was one of the most selling models and the A3 was the most affordable from the German carmaker's portfolio in the Indian market. The second-generation A3 and Q3 will get a host of updates that will help boost the sale of the company in India.