- 1 hr ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- News BJP blames 'politics of appeasement' for increase in COVID-19 cases in Kerala
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Women's 25M Pistol precision events on July 29; list of Indian shooters, timings, format
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Audi India has revealed a set of predefined aftersales plans for their 5-door all-electric SUV - the e-tron. These predefined plans from the German automaker include service plans, extended warranty, and buyback schemes.
Audi has released these plans ahead of the launch of e-tron, which is scheduled to take place on 22 July, 2021. These plans help potential buyers' by addressing their concerns about EVs and give them more peace of mind.
As per Audi, the e-tron will be offered with a standard two-year warranty. Meanwhile, the battery pack will receive a mind-blowing eight year/1,60,000 km warranty. If this isn't enough, customers can further extend the warranty by paying extra for additional two or three years of warranty.
As far as service plans are concerned, customers can choose from plans ranging between two and five years and will cover the costs of periodic service including brakes, and suspension. However, the coverage depends upon the type of service plan you opt for, and some plans even offer a fourth and fifth year extended warranty along with it.
Audi will also provide a five-year roadside assistance without any additional cost to all e-tron customers. This five-year roadside assistance will cover both physical assistance and towing charges in case the vehicle has to be towed to the service centre for any reason.
Then there is the Buyback scheme. Audi claims that its buyback scheme is the best-in-class. You can sell the vehicle back to Audi within three years of purchasing it. In India, Audi will launch the e-tron in three different variants namely 50, 55, and 55 Sportback.
These variants are expected to be priced between Rs 99 lakh and Rs 1.02 crore (ex-showroom). When launched, the Audi e-tron will take on the Mercedes-Benz EQC and Jaguar I-Pace.
Thoughts On Audi e-tron Ownership/Service Plans Being Introduced
Audi has definitely made the right move by introducing predefined aftersales plans ahead of the launch to create a stir among potential buyers. Now it is up to the elite Indian consumers to make the e-tron a success. With the ownership being made easy, there is little for potential buyers to worry about.