- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Returns Up To 6.75% On 1 Year Fixed Deposits
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India are genuine contenders, says Ganguly
- Travel Maharastra's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Audi India has revealed a set of predefined aftersales plans for their 5-door all-electric SUV - the e-tron. These predefined plans from the German automaker include service plans, extended warranty, and buyback schemes.
Audi has released these plans ahead of the launch of e-tron, which is scheduled to take place on 22 July, 2021. These plans help potential buyers' by addressing their concerns about EVs and give them more peace of mind.
As per Audi, the e-tron will be offered with a standard two-year warranty. Meanwhile, the battery pack will receive a mind-blowing eight year/1,60,000 km warranty. If this isn't enough, customers can further extend the warranty by paying extra for additional two or three years of warranty.
As far as service plans are concerned, customers can choose from plans ranging between two and five years and will cover the costs of periodic service including brakes, and suspension. However, the coverage depends upon the type of service plan you opt for, and some plans even offer a fourth and fifth year extended warranty along with it.
Audi will also provide a five-year roadside assistance without any additional cost to all e-tron customers. This five-year roadside assistance will cover both physical assistance and towing charges in case the vehicle has to be towed to the service centre for any reason.
Then there is the Buyback scheme. Audi claims that its buyback scheme is the best-in-class. You can sell the vehicle back to Audi within three years of purchasing it. In India, Audi will launch the e-tron in three different variants namely 50, 55, and 55 Sportback.
These variants are expected to be priced between Rs 99 lakh and Rs 1.02 crore (ex-showroom). When launched, the Audi e-tron will take on the Mercedes-Benz EQC and Jaguar I-Pace.
Thoughts On Audi e-tron Ownership/Service Plans Being Introduced
Audi has definitely made the right move by introducing predefined aftersales plans ahead of the launch to create a stir among potential buyers. Now it is up to the elite Indian consumers to make the e-tron a success. With the ownership being made easy, there is little for potential buyers to worry about.