- 9 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 10 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- News PM Modi committed to honouring real heroes: Amit Shah on Padma awards
- Movies Bro Daddy Twitter Review: Did Mohanlal-Prithviraj Sukumaran's Film Impress The Audience?
- Finance Union Budget 2022-23: Here's What The Insurance Industry Expects
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Super-sub Irshad earns NorthEast United FC draw against Mumbai City FC
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
German luxury car manufacturer Audi has launched the A4 Premium at Rs 39.99 lakh (ex-showroom). The A4 Premium is the new entry level variant of the A4 sedan and has been introduced to celebrate a successful 2021 for the German carmaker.
Speaking at the launch of the A4 Premium luxury sedan, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "The Audi A4 since its launch in January has garnered great response this is a car that has historically been a volume seller for the brand. Today, we are happy to introduce a new variant the Audi A4 Premium to mark the success of our brand in 2021. This is a time to celebrate and we couldn't be happier that we are able to give our customers a choice of three trim levels to choose from. I am confident this will bring in more customers to the ever growing Audi family."
With the launch of the new Premium variant, the Audi A4 is now offered in three guises in India. While the Premium variant is priced at Rs 39.99 lakh, the premium Plus model comes in at 43.69 lakh. The top-spec model of the Audi A4 is the Technology variant which is priced at Rs 47.61 lakh (all prices mentioned are ex-showroom). The Audi A4 is offered in five different exterior (Mythos Black Metallic, Navarra Blue Metallic, Terra Grey Metallic, Floret Silver Metallic, and Ibis White) and two interior colour options.
The Audi A4 Premium is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine. The A4 Premium's engine produces 188bhp at 4,200rpm and 320Nmof peak torque at 1,450rpm. The engine sends power to the front wheels via a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
The new entry-level A4 Premium is offered with a host of features that come as standard equipment on the luxury sedan. These features include LED headlights with signature LED daytime running lights and LED taillights. Other options visible on the exterior include the panoramic sunroof and the auto-folding outside rear view mirrors which are also heated.
The insides of the Audi A4 Premium also come packed with features including a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system which can be used to change between the different modes on offer through Audi Select. The A4 Premium's infotainment system also allows for smartphone connectivity through either Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Other features on the inside include a premium sound system, wireless charging for smartphones and a digital driver's information display. The new A4 Premium also features aluminium inlays, electrically adjustable front seats with 4-way adjustable lumbar support (all the seats feature leatherette upholstery), single zone climate control, frameless and anti-glare interior rear view mirror and ambient lighting.
The Audi A4 Premium is also packed with safety features. These safety features include 6 airbags, cruise control with speed limiter and electronic stability control among many others.
Thoughts On The Audi A4 Premium
The Audi A4 Premium is the new entry-level version of Audi's A4 luxury sedan. The A4 Premium celebrates a successful year for Audi in India and German carmaker is using the occasion to make the sedan more affordable for customers.