- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News At Global COVID-19 Summit, PM Modi says India has seen humanity as one family
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
India's leading tyre manufacturer, Apollo Tyres has inaugurated a specialised service centre for tyres in the country. With the new facility, the company aims to provide best-in-class after-sales support for its customers.
The new dedicated service centre for tyres will be monitored and maintained by the company. The first service centre facility has been opened in Gurugram, New Delhi. It is independent of a sales outlet and would be gradually catering to all category of tyres.
The facility promises to offer on-the-spot solutions to various grievance regarding tyres from the customers visiting the service centre. The new facility will be a one-stop-shop for all issues related to tyres. It will avoid customers visiting multiple touchpoints and waiting for solutions.
While the Service Centre will be directly monitored by the company, it is owned and operated by the franchise. The technicians working at the facility will be trained and certified by the company to provide all tyre-related services.
The facility will be using calibrated equipments to offer service, thus avoiding any error in the quality of service. The company plans to open 10 such service centres across various cities in the country within the next 12 to 14 months.
Satish Sharma, President, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA), Apollo Tyres Ltd said, "Apollo Tyres is committed to bringing the best of our products and services to our customers. This state-of-the-art service centre brings together Apollo's extensive experience of providing 360-degree solutions to the customers for the entire lifecycle of the product. Being the leaders in the Indian Tyre Industry, such customer-focused industry-first initiatives and a winning product portfolio are what differentiates us from other players."
Apollo Tyre specialised service centre is equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities and services including computerised wheel alignment, automatic tyre changer, wheel balancing machine, and a nitrogen gas inflator. The facility also owns a specialised equipment for tyre changing and balancing for two-wheelers.
Other common services like repairing tubeless tyres with mushroom plugs are also available at the facility. The service centre also boasts of support for run-flat tyres, and a PUC machine. While the tyre related services would be charged optimally, the customers also have the option of subscribing to the AMC and doorstep emergency services for their tyres.
Thoughts About The Apollo Opening Specialised Service Center For Tyres In India
The new specialised service centre from Apollo offers a host of services to help with most tyres relater problems faced by motorists. Additionally, the facility offers an annual maintenance contract to carry out preventive maintenance and emergency doorstep for customers. It would make for a hassle-free after-sales experience.