- News Haven't been summoned, in Delhi for different purpose, says Sameer Wankhede
- Education AP SET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Steps To Download AP SET Hall Ticket For State Eligibility Test Here
- Sports Elite Women's National Boxing Championships: World medallists Manju Rani and Jamuna Boro storm into semis
- Movies Salman Khan Urges Fans To Watch Sooryavanshi, Satyameva Jayate 2 And Bunty Aur Babli 2 In Theatres
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
Amara Raja Batteries to resume operations at both Karkambadi and Nunegundlapalli production plants. This comes a few after they were previously closed by the Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board (APPCB).
The decision to resume the operations comes after the Hon'ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh granted an interim suspension of the orders previously passed by the APPCB on 30th of April, 2021. The interim suspension allows Amara Raja Batteries to resume the production in both the manufacturing plants from 08 May 2021 onwards.
A company spokesperson has stated, "We have taken proactive measures to ensure that all our obligations to supply products and services to our customers are met in a timely manner without causing any inconvenience, whatsoever. We are assessing the impact of the short term disruption, and gearing up to sufficiently cater to the demands of all our customers and business partners.
Despite halting the productions at both plants, the company is confident about meeting all the supply commitments and has even assured the stakeholders that the production halt won't have any impact on operations or on the order book.
Thoughts On Amara Raja Batteries Resuming Production
Amara Raja Batteries is one of the most-prominent battery suppliers of automotive batteries. It has been the OEM supplier to manufacturers like Ashok Leyland, Ford India, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors.
As a major player in battery manufacturing, Amara Raja Batteries' business extends much farther, with the export of both automotive and industrial batteries to other countries. A set back like this can rattle any large company, but the confidence of the company to meet their targets despite the setbacks is staggering.