- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Movies Tamannaah Bhatia Says OTT Space Is Helping Actors Change The Old Idea Of Stardom
- Finance Brief Timeline Of Jet Airways Insolvency Resolution
- News Delta Plus variant spreads to 4 states: Should you worry?
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela’s Glam Makeup And Twisted Hairstyle Make For A Complete Flawless Wedding Look
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Amara Raja Batteries to resume operations at both Karkambadi and Nunegundlapalli production plants. This comes a few after they were previously closed by the Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board (APPCB).
The decision to resume the operations comes after the Hon'ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh granted an interim suspension of the orders previously passed by the APPCB on 30th of April, 2021. The interim suspension allows Amara Raja Batteries to resume the production in both the manufacturing plants from 08 May 2021 onwards.
A company spokesperson has stated, "We have taken proactive measures to ensure that all our obligations to supply products and services to our customers are met in a timely manner without causing any inconvenience, whatsoever. We are assessing the impact of the short term disruption, and gearing up to sufficiently cater to the demands of all our customers and business partners.
Despite halting the productions at both plants, the company is confident about meeting all the supply commitments and has even assured the stakeholders that the production halt won't have any impact on operations or on the order book.
Thoughts On Amara Raja Batteries Resuming Production
Amara Raja Batteries is one of the most-prominent battery suppliers of automotive batteries. It has been the OEM supplier to manufacturers like Ashok Leyland, Ford India, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors.
As a major player in battery manufacturing, Amara Raja Batteries' business extends much farther, with the export of both automotive and industrial batteries to other countries. A set back like this can rattle any large company, but the confidence of the company to meet their targets despite the setbacks is staggering.