- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 17 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Renault recently unveiled its final production-spec version of the upcoming Kiger SUV for the Indian market. The new Renault Kiger will be the brand's sub-4-metre compact-SUV offering in India and is said to come packed with a host of features and equipment along with a turbocharged petrol engine.
The Kiger SUV has started arriving at dealerships and according to the latest report by Rushlane, a Kiger was spotted with a Brown paint job. In total, the Kiger will be offered in six exterior colours: Ice Cool White, Planet Grey, Moonlight Grey, Mahogany Brown, Caspian Blue and Radiant Red. Dual-tone colour options with a Mystery Black roof will be made available across all variants while the red paint scheme will be restricted to the top-spec trim.
The SUV carries forward most of the styling elements from its concept version that was unveiled last year. Starting with the front, the Kiger comes with the sleek chrome-finished front grille, which integrates with the LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), which also act as turn indicators. The Renault Kiger also comes with LED projector headlamps separately, below the DRLs.
Moving to the side, the new compact-SUV from Renault features 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, housed in large wheel arches, again covered in the black cladding. The side profile also showcases the coupe-like sloping roofline, which ends with an integrated spoiler at the back.
The rear of the Renault Kiger is minimalistic yet stylish. The C-shaped LED tail lights have been extended right to the edge of the SUV's bodywork, giving it a wide appearance. The boot-lid is kept clean with just the ‘KIGER' badging at its centre.
On the inside, the SUV is offered with a host of features, equipment and premium materials. The Kiger is offered with a multi-skin 7-inch instrument cluster, offering various information to the driver. The information can further be toggled via the switches on the steering wheel. The centre console on the Kiger is made of an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Under the hood, the new Renault Kiger will feature a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine. This engine is said to churn out 100bhp of power and 160Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to either a 5-speed manual or 6-speed CVT and/or AMT automatic transmission units.
Thoughts About The All-New Renault Kiger SUV
Renault Kiger has finally been unveiled after much-anticipation all through last year. Once launched though, the new Renault Kiger will rival the likes of the Nissan Magnite, Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and the Mahindra XUV300 in the Indian market.