- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
The 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace has been teased ahead of its launch in India. Volkswagen has released a teaser image of the facelifted 2021 Tiguan Allspace and plans to launch it soon in India. This update will bring the Tiguan Allspace in line with the facelifted 5-seater Tiguan.
The facelifted Tiguan Allspace gets a pair of new sharper headlamps, an all-new grille with integrated LED DRLs split by the round logo. The new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace will also sport Volkswagen's IQ lighting technology for the headlights, which will allow the user to use high beams without blinding the oncoming traffic.
The side profile seems largely similar to the outgoing version of the Tiguan Allspace albeit with new alloy wheels which range in sizes starting from 17-inches to 20-inches. The rear also looks very neat and evolutionary with a new bumper and a set of new tail lamps.
However, the interior sees more immediately noticeable, yet subtle changes, in true Volkswagen fashion. The interior now houses a new steering wheel, the latest iteration of Volkswagen's MIB3 multimedia system, a large fully digital instrument cluster, a larger 10.25-inch infotainment screen and a touch-sensitive scroll pad for controlling the temperature of the climate control system.
As part of the update, the Tiguan Allspace also gets some additional features like Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, powered driver seat, three-zone climate control, 30-colour ambient lighting, powered tailgate and sliding second-row seats among many others.
On the safety front, like all cars from Volkswagen, the facelifted Tiguan comes with a long list of features. This includes six airbags, ABS with EBD, front and rear parking sensors, electronic stability program, driver alert system and tyre pressure monitoring system.
The biggest change takes place under the hood, as Volkswagen replaces the 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine with a more powerful turbo petrol engine of similar capacity. The new engine produces 190hp and 320Nm of torque and all that power will be sent to all four wheels using Volkswagen 4Motion tech via a 7-speed automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Being Teased
As the new updated Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace will be locally assembled, we expect Volkswagen to price it competitively. This should put it on par with Jeep's Compass and Citroen's C5 Aircross, which gives Volkswagen an edge with more interior space.