- 9 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 14 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan And Taimur Have A Mid-Week Movie Night With A Special Treat!
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
The 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace has been teased ahead of its launch in India. Volkswagen has released a teaser image of the facelifted 2021 Tiguan Allspace and plans to launch it soon in India. This update will bring the Tiguan Allspace in line with the facelifted 5-seater Tiguan.
The facelifted Tiguan Allspace gets a pair of new sharper headlamps, an all-new grille with integrated LED DRLs split by the round logo. The new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace will also sport Volkswagen's IQ lighting technology for the headlights, which will allow the user to use high beams without blinding the oncoming traffic.
The side profile seems largely similar to the outgoing version of the Tiguan Allspace albeit with new alloy wheels which range in sizes starting from 17-inches to 20-inches. The rear also looks very neat and evolutionary with a new bumper and a set of new tail lamps.
However, the interior sees more immediately noticeable, yet subtle changes, in true Volkswagen fashion. The interior now houses a new steering wheel, the latest iteration of Volkswagen's MIB3 multimedia system, a large fully digital instrument cluster, a larger 10.25-inch infotainment screen and a touch-sensitive scroll pad for controlling the temperature of the climate control system.
As part of the update, the Tiguan Allspace also gets some additional features like Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, powered driver seat, three-zone climate control, 30-colour ambient lighting, powered tailgate and sliding second-row seats among many others.
On the safety front, like all cars from Volkswagen, the facelifted Tiguan comes with a long list of features. This includes six airbags, ABS with EBD, front and rear parking sensors, electronic stability program, driver alert system and tyre pressure monitoring system.
The biggest change takes place under the hood, as Volkswagen replaces the 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine with a more powerful turbo petrol engine of similar capacity. The new engine produces 190hp and 320Nm of torque and all that power will be sent to all four wheels using Volkswagen 4Motion tech via a 7-speed automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Being Teased
As the new updated Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace will be locally assembled, we expect Volkswagen to price it competitively. This should put it on par with Jeep's Compass and Citroen's C5 Aircross, which gives Volkswagen an edge with more interior space.