- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Bipasha Basu Says She Is Unaffected By Pregnancy Rumours; 'The Constant Scrutiny Doesn't Bother Me'
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
The 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace has been teased. Volkswagen has released a teaser image of the facelifted 2021 Tiguan Allspace. The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace was launched in India just a year ago. However, SUV has been around for almost three years now in international markets. Hence the update was necessary.
From the teaser image released by Volkswagen, we can see that the upcoming facelifted version of Tiguan Allspace will carry an almost similar side profile and it even retains the same tail lamps shape. The elements inside the tail lamps though, are different.
The new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace will also get full LED headlights with Volkswagen's IQ lighting technology. A thick chrome strip runs between the two headlamps and the new Tiguan Allspace rides on a set of new alloy wheels. Along with these changes, Volkswagen has also revised the hands-free boot opening/closing mechanism.
That being said, we expect the new facelifted version of Tiguan Allspace to come with more changes under the skin. It will get new control systems and the latest driver assistance systems including lane keep assist, steering assist and adaptive cruise control.
The interior will also sport a few changes like the use of a new MIB3 multimedia system with a larger 10.25-inch infotainment screen, a fully digital instrument cluster, etc. We also expect the upcoming facelifted Tiguan Allspace to retain several elements seen on the 5-seater version, which was recently showcased in India.
However, it is more likely the facelifted version of Tiguan Allspace will continue using the same engine and gearbox as the current version. We expect Volkswagen to launch the facelifted 2021 Tiguan Allspace soon.
Thoughts On Facelifted Tiguan Allspace Being Teased
The new updated Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace may not be a sales champion in India, but this full-size SUV is very essential for Volkswagen to cement its reputation as a premium car manufacturer in India.