- 7 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 12 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
The 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace has been teased. Volkswagen has released a teaser image of the facelifted 2021 Tiguan Allspace. The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace was launched in India just a year ago. However, SUV has been around for almost three years now in international markets. Hence the update was necessary.
From the teaser image released by Volkswagen, we can see that the upcoming facelifted version of Tiguan Allspace will carry an almost similar side profile and it even retains the same tail lamps shape. The elements inside the tail lamps though, are different.
The new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace will also get full LED headlights with Volkswagen's IQ lighting technology. A thick chrome strip runs between the two headlamps and the new Tiguan Allspace rides on a set of new alloy wheels. Along with these changes, Volkswagen has also revised the hands-free boot opening/closing mechanism.
That being said, we expect the new facelifted version of Tiguan Allspace to come with more changes under the skin. It will get new control systems and the latest driver assistance systems including lane keep assist, steering assist and adaptive cruise control.
The interior will also sport a few changes like the use of a new MIB3 multimedia system with a larger 10.25-inch infotainment screen, a fully digital instrument cluster, etc. We also expect the upcoming facelifted Tiguan Allspace to retain several elements seen on the 5-seater version, which was recently showcased in India.
However, it is more likely the facelifted version of Tiguan Allspace will continue using the same engine and gearbox as the current version. We expect Volkswagen to launch the facelifted 2021 Tiguan Allspace soon.
Thoughts On Facelifted Tiguan Allspace Being Teased
The new updated Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace may not be a sales champion in India, but this full-size SUV is very essential for Volkswagen to cement its reputation as a premium car manufacturer in India.