- 18 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Finance How To Find CIF ID In India Post Payment Bank Account IPPB?
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- News Baba Ka Dhaba owner’s condition stable, moved out of ICU
- Sports Top Level Volleyball to return to India with the Prime Volleyball League
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Akshay Kumar's Throwback Picture From Dil To Pagal Hai Sets Will Make You Nostalgic!
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel Introduce Strategies To Increase APRU: Check Details Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Deliveries for the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc will begin on 21 May. Volkswagen India has announced that bookings for the T-Roc have already begun and deliveries of the SUV will start on 21 May, 2021. The new Volkswagen T-Roc was launched in March 2021 with a price tag of Rs 21.35 lakh.
Volkswagen is implementing an aggressive premium SUV-based strategy in the Indian market. As a part of this strategy, the german manufacturer announced four SUVs to be launched in India. The Volkswagen T-Roc is one of the four SUvs planned for India and it was launched in March 2021.
It is imported as a completely built unit (CBU). At Rs 21.35 lakh (ex-showroom), the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc costs Rs 1.36 lakh more than the older model. VW India has launched just one variant of the SUV in India. It is a top-spec variant with all the bells and whistles.
Up front, it gets LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED cornering lights and fog lamps. The SUV rides on 17-inch wheels, tucked neatly inside the flared wheel arches. Other exterior features include a roof-mounted spoiler, faux skid plates, etc.
Infotainment is taken care of by an eight-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The Volkswagen T-Roc gets a bigger 10.25-inch screen virtual cockpit for instrumentation.
Other features include a panoramic sunroof, automatic climate control, ambient lighting, engine start/stop button, ABS with EBD, traction control, etc. It also gets multiple airbags that take care of safety.
The 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc is available with one engine and gearbox option. It is powered by a 1.5-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine with a maximum power output of 148bhp and a peak torque output of 248Nm. It is mated to a 7-speed DSG gearbox by default. It accelerates from 0-100km/h in 8.4 seconds and goes on to touch a top speed of 205km/h.
Thoughts On Volkswagen T-Roc Deliveries Beginning On 21 May
The Volkswagen T-Roc is a feature-loaded SUV with all the features one would want in its particular segment. It competes with the likes of the Jeep Compass, MG Hector, and Hyundai Tucson. It does feel more premium than the competition.