- 4 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 4 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- News PM Modi to attend G20 Summit from Oct 29-31, then leaves to Glasgow for COP26 climate talks
- Sports Narender enters pre-quarters at the 2021 AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships
- Movies Jai Bhim: Suriya Shares The Reason Behind Playing An Advocate For The First Time In His Career!
- Technology Honor X30i With Dimensity 810 5G SoC, 90Hz Display Officially Announced; Price, Full Specifications
- Education Deepawali 2021: Essay On Diwali - The Festival Of Lights For Students
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Deliveries for the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc will begin on 21 May. Volkswagen India has announced that bookings for the T-Roc have already begun and deliveries of the SUV will start on 21 May, 2021. The new Volkswagen T-Roc was launched in March 2021 with a price tag of Rs 21.35 lakh.
Volkswagen is implementing an aggressive premium SUV-based strategy in the Indian market. As a part of this strategy, the german manufacturer announced four SUVs to be launched in India. The Volkswagen T-Roc is one of the four SUvs planned for India and it was launched in March 2021.
It is imported as a completely built unit (CBU). At Rs 21.35 lakh (ex-showroom), the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc costs Rs 1.36 lakh more than the older model. VW India has launched just one variant of the SUV in India. It is a top-spec variant with all the bells and whistles.
Up front, it gets LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED cornering lights and fog lamps. The SUV rides on 17-inch wheels, tucked neatly inside the flared wheel arches. Other exterior features include a roof-mounted spoiler, faux skid plates, etc.
Infotainment is taken care of by an eight-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The Volkswagen T-Roc gets a bigger 10.25-inch screen virtual cockpit for instrumentation.
Other features include a panoramic sunroof, automatic climate control, ambient lighting, engine start/stop button, ABS with EBD, traction control, etc. It also gets multiple airbags that take care of safety.
The 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc is available with one engine and gearbox option. It is powered by a 1.5-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine with a maximum power output of 148bhp and a peak torque output of 248Nm. It is mated to a 7-speed DSG gearbox by default. It accelerates from 0-100km/h in 8.4 seconds and goes on to touch a top speed of 205km/h.
Thoughts On Volkswagen T-Roc Deliveries Beginning On 21 May
The Volkswagen T-Roc is a feature-loaded SUV with all the features one would want in its particular segment. It competes with the likes of the Jeep Compass, MG Hector, and Hyundai Tucson. It does feel more premium than the competition.