- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Movies Vidhi Pandya's Elder Brother Reveals Why He Didn't Want Her To Participate In Bigg Boss 15
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Returns Up To 6.75% On 1 Year Fixed Deposits
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India are genuine contenders, says Ganguly
- Travel Maharastra's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Volkswagen has unveiled the 2021 Polo GTI facelift. The new Polo GTI looks a tad different to other variants of Polo models with the addition of unique and contrasting IQ. Light LED matrix headlights, and a red stripe running along the length of the radiator grille.
The front design looks refreshing and upmarket with the addition of a full-width LED DRL running along the width of the front grille. The DRL has positioned in such a way that the ends look as if it is connected with the DRL units placed inside the headlight to make it look like it is part of the headlight.
The aggressive front bumper with a large air intake complements its aggressive stance, while the twin hexagonal fog lights on each side help the updated Polo GTI in maintaining its futuristic look without losing the aggression.
There is also a red GTI logo on the right-hand side of the front grille to remind you (and others) that you are not driving a regular Volkswagen Polo.
However, it's on the rear, the most dramatic change has been introduced with the addition of completely redesigned rear tail lights. The new rear taillights are full-LED units with cool brake light animations and dynamic turn signals.
Unlike previous models, Volkswagen has replaced their traditional badging with a simpler ‘GTI' branding just below their logo, while the dual exhaust pipes complete the looks.
Under the bonnet of the new Volkswagen Polo GTI is a 2.0-litre TSI four-cylinder with 207hp and 320Nm of torque. The power is sent exclusively to the front wheels using a 7-speed DSG transmission and can help the GTI reach 100kmph from a standstill in just 6.5 seconds and onto a top speed of 240kmph.
On the inside, you will not mistake this for any other Polo with the inclusion of huge glossy red panels on the dashboard. The steering is leather-wrapped with red stitching for a sporty feel, and there are red accents around the gear lever too.
The interior layout is typical of Volkswagen with good quality overall, and for 2021, Volkswagen has fitted the new facelifted Polo GTI with semi-autonomous driver aids for the first time.
Thoughts About The 2021 Volkswagen Polo GTI
The Volkswagen Polo GTI has grown in size over the years and has evolved itself as a well-rounded package. The inclusion of technology such as semi-autonomous driving is just icing on the cake.