- 14 min ago Volkswagen Polo TSI Comfortline Variants Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.41 Lakh
- 37 min ago Upcoming Yamaha FZ-X Specs Leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Motorcycle!
- 56 min ago Hyundai Aura Updated In India: New Prices & Features
- 2 hrs ago Hero HF 100 Launched In India At Rs 49,400: The Most Affordable Bike From The Brand
- Education ICSE, ISC Exam 2021: CISCE Reconsiders Class 10, 12 Board Exam Dates, Check Details
- Technology Oppo A74 5G India Launch Date Revealed: Expected Price And More
- Movies Pathan: Salman Khan Didn't Charge A Penny For His Cameo In Shah Rukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's Film?
- News Multiple people shot in Indianapolis, US
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Probable Playing 11 Details
- Finance Mastercard & RBL Bank Partner To Offer First-Of-Its-Kind Payment Solution
- Lifestyle Stunner! Nora Fatehi Makes A Strong Case For The Orange Hue With Her Bodycon Dress
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
Skoda India is yet to update its complete line-up of vehicles available in BS4 times to meet BS6 standards. This includes the brand's popular sedan model, the Octavia. The new-generation model of the Octavia will be launching soon in the Indian market.
However, according to the latest report by TeamBHP, the 2021 Skoda Octavia was showcased to the dealers ahead of its launch in India. It was like a pre-launch activity with a private unveiling of the car. However, as seen in the images, we get to see the fourth generation, Skoda Octavia.
Starting with the front fascia, the new Octavia now features a sleeker design as compared to its previous generation model. The butterfly grille is now wider and sharper as compared to the old-gen model. The front bumper design is also changed and now houses a wider air dam along with horizontal LED fog lamps placed on either side with a thin chrome strip connecting both units. It also gets the company's matrix LED headlight units.
At the rear, the new 2021 Octavia features a new sharper-looking boot lid. The new bold Skoda lettering spreads across the length of the boot. The sedan also receives a new alloy wheel design that looks pretty striking and will catch one's attention quickly.
On the inside, the 2021 Octavia gets an all-new cabin layout with the brand's latest features and technology. This includes the new two-spoke steering wheel with mounted controls for audio and other functions. The new instrument cluster now features a 10.25-inch display featuring the brand's cockpit design. The sedan also features another 10.25-inch screen for the touchscreen infotainment display.
The new-gen Octavia is likely to be offered with two engine options: the 1.5-litre and 2.0-litre TSI engines. The 1.5-litre TSI, four-cylinder, petrol engine produces a maximum of 148bhp of power and a peak torque of 250Nm of torque and comes mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. While the top-spec 2.0-litre TSI engine churns out 190bhp of power and 320Nm of peak torque and comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission unit as standard.
Thoughts About The 2021 Skoda Octavia
The new-generation Skoda Octavia features a host of design changes, new equipment and technologies over its previous generation model. As a result, the upcoming sedan model is expected to be priced much higher. Once launched, the 2021 Octavia will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Elantra, which is the only other sedan sold in the segment in India.