- 8 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 14 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Naane Varuven: The Dhanush-Selvaraghavan Project To Start Rolling On August 20
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Skoda had recently revealed their updated 7-seater SUV, the Kodiaq. Now, Skoda has revealed the specification of the updated Kodiaq before its introduction in the UK. The updated Skoda Kodiaq will enter the UK market with updated features and design tweaks. The performance vRS variant will also be made available.
In the UK, the Skoda Kodiaq is offered in five trims, which includes the performance-oriented Kodiaq vRS. The range kicks off with a price tag of £27,650 (around Rs 28.57 lakh) for the base variant SE and goes all the way up to £41,720 (Rs 43.13 lakh, approximately) for the top-end L&K variant. However, the price of the sportier and more powerful Kodiaq vRS is yet to be announced.
The base variant SE trim features full LED headlamps with DRLs, high functionality rear LED lights with dynamic indicators and welcome effect, extended rear spoiler with finlets finished in gloss black paint, analogue instruments with full-colour multifunction trip computer, space-saver spare tyre, grey stitching on the dashboard, door inserts, and armrests.
The next variant is the SE L. It starts from £31,895 (Rs 32.98 lakh, approximately). This variant comes with more pronounced 19-inch Triglav wheels, a pair of sophisticated full LED matrix headlights with Adaptive Front Lighting (AFL), All Weather Lighting system (AWL) and cornering lights, textile floor mats, and a few other features identical to SE.
The variant just below the top-end trim is the SportLine and it is priced at £35,805. This variant comes with all the features seen in the SE L trim and adds more convenience-oriented features such as a rear-view camera.
An extra £5,915 over the SportLine will fetch the top-end L&K trim at £41,720 (Rs 43.13 lakh) and for that price, you will get an added touch of sophistication and luxury in form of a fully digital virtual Cockpit and ventilated leather seats with the ‘Laurin & Klement' logo.
The sportier vRS variant's price hasn't been disclosed yet, but it will get a more powerful engine, uprated suspension, larger 20-inch Sagittarius Anthracite wheels with aero covers, etc.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Skoda Kodiaq
The Skoda Kodiaq is a no-nonsense SUV ideal for a family. The new updates make the Skoda Kodiaq even stronger at what it does best. It now gets lots of new features and feels more premium than it was before.