- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Skoda had recently revealed their updated 7-seater SUV, the Kodiaq. Now, Skoda has revealed the specification of the updated Kodiaq before its introduction in the UK. The updated Skoda Kodiaq will enter the UK market with updated features and design tweaks. The performance vRS variant will also be made available.
In the UK, the Skoda Kodiaq is offered in five trims, which includes the performance-oriented Kodiaq vRS. The range kicks off with a price tag of £27,650 (around Rs 28.57 lakh) for the base variant SE and goes all the way up to £41,720 (Rs 43.13 lakh, approximately) for the top-end L&K variant. However, the price of the sportier and more powerful Kodiaq vRS is yet to be announced.
The base variant SE trim features full LED headlamps with DRLs, high functionality rear LED lights with dynamic indicators and welcome effect, extended rear spoiler with finlets finished in gloss black paint, analogue instruments with full-colour multifunction trip computer, space-saver spare tyre, grey stitching on the dashboard, door inserts, and armrests.
The next variant is the SE L. It starts from £31,895 (Rs 32.98 lakh, approximately). This variant comes with more pronounced 19-inch Triglav wheels, a pair of sophisticated full LED matrix headlights with Adaptive Front Lighting (AFL), All Weather Lighting system (AWL) and cornering lights, textile floor mats, and a few other features identical to SE.
The variant just below the top-end trim is the SportLine and it is priced at £35,805. This variant comes with all the features seen in the SE L trim and adds more convenience-oriented features such as a rear-view camera.
An extra £5,915 over the SportLine will fetch the top-end L&K trim at £41,720 (Rs 43.13 lakh) and for that price, you will get an added touch of sophistication and luxury in form of a fully digital virtual Cockpit and ventilated leather seats with the ‘Laurin & Klement' logo.
The sportier vRS variant's price hasn't been disclosed yet, but it will get a more powerful engine, uprated suspension, larger 20-inch Sagittarius Anthracite wheels with aero covers, etc.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Skoda Kodiaq
The Skoda Kodiaq is a no-nonsense SUV ideal for a family. The new updates make the Skoda Kodiaq even stronger at what it does best. It now gets lots of new features and feels more premium than it was before.