- 12 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 12 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 13 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 14 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: How Restoration of DA Will Change 7th Pay Commission Matrix?
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora, Aditi Rao Hydari, And Other Divas Inspire Us To Up Our Denim Jeans Style
- News Lakhs flout COVID-19 norms at Haridwar
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB Match Analysis: Glenn Maxwell redeems himself
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today April 15: Get 2X Weapon Royale Vouchers
- Movies Rahul Roy And His Family Test Positive For COVID-19; Actor Says They Hadn't Even Stepped Out Of Home
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Renault India has launched the 2021 Triber. The 2021 Renault Triber carries a starting price of Rs 5.30 Lakhs for the base and Rs 7.65 Lakh for the top of the line Easy-R AMT variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom. The Triber MPV was launched back in 2019 and since then the company has clocked over more than 70,000.
Bookings for the Triber MY21 commences from today and customers can book the vehicle at a token amount of Rs 11,000. So what is new in the MY21 Triber? The Triber now comes with steering mounted audio and Phone Controls, it gets a driver seat height adjuster, it will also get dual-tone exteriors across all colour options and a new body colour: Cedar Brown. It also gets LED on the Turn indicator and many more features.
The Renault Triber can easily accommodate seven people and if the third row is not needed then you can take out the seats. It also gets a 625-litre boot space with the third row removed. It also gets 4 airbags. The all-new Renault Triber will be offered in four trims - RXE, RXL, RXT & RXZ with both MT and Easy-R AMT options.
The new Triber MPV will be available in five attractive colours - Metal Mustard, Electric Blue, Moonlight Silver, Ice Cool White and Cedar Brown with dual-tone options across all body colours on the RXZ variant.
Mechanically, Renault offers the Triber with a single-engine option. The compact-MPV is powered by the 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 71bhp of power at 6250rpm and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with an optional AMT on top trims.
Thoughts About The 2021 Renault Triber
The 2021 Triber features a host of changes inside and out over the outgoing model. The compact-MPV continues to be the segment best-seller in the Indian market. The Triber goes up against the likes of the Datsun Go+, Hyundai Grand i10, Ford Figo and Maruti Suzuki's Wagon R and Ertiga in the Indian Market.