- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Renault India has launched the 2021 Triber. The 2021 Renault Triber carries a starting price of Rs 5.30 Lakhs for the base and Rs 7.65 Lakh for the top of the line Easy-R AMT variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom. The Triber MPV was launched back in 2019 and since then the company has clocked over more than 70,000.
Bookings for the Triber MY21 commences from today and customers can book the vehicle at a token amount of Rs 11,000. So what is new in the MY21 Triber? The Triber now comes with steering mounted audio and Phone Controls, it gets a driver seat height adjuster, it will also get dual-tone exteriors across all colour options and a new body colour: Cedar Brown. It also gets LED on the Turn indicator and many more features.
The Renault Triber can easily accommodate seven people and if the third row is not needed then you can take out the seats. It also gets a 625-litre boot space with the third row removed. It also gets 4 airbags. The all-new Renault Triber will be offered in four trims - RXE, RXL, RXT & RXZ with both MT and Easy-R AMT options.
The new Triber MPV will be available in five attractive colours - Metal Mustard, Electric Blue, Moonlight Silver, Ice Cool White and Cedar Brown with dual-tone options across all body colours on the RXZ variant.
Mechanically, Renault offers the Triber with a single-engine option. The compact-MPV is powered by the 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 71bhp of power at 6250rpm and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with an optional AMT on top trims.
Thoughts About The 2021 Renault Triber
The 2021 Triber features a host of changes inside and out over the outgoing model. The compact-MPV continues to be the segment best-seller in the Indian market. The Triber goes up against the likes of the Datsun Go+, Hyundai Grand i10, Ford Figo and Maruti Suzuki's Wagon R and Ertiga in the Indian Market.