- 4 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- News What is Delta Plus AY.4.2? Should we be concerned about new highly mobile COVID-19 variant?
- Movies Meet Sharvari Wagh- The Hot, Hip, Tech-Savvy Babli In YRF’s Bunty Aur Babli 2
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- Finance Nykaa Rs. 5352 crore IPO To Launch On October 28: Should You Invest?
- Sports Paras Mhambrey applies for Team India's bowling coach job
- Technology Pragati OS On JioPhone Next Explained: A Flavoured Android OS
- Education NEET Counselling 2021 News: NEET PG Counselling 2021 Postponed, Check NEET PG Registration Details
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Renault India has launched the 2021 Triber. The 2021 Renault Triber carries a starting price of Rs 5.30 Lakhs for the base and Rs 7.65 Lakh for the top of the line Easy-R AMT variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom. The Triber MPV was launched back in 2019 and since then the company has clocked over more than 70,000.
Bookings for the Triber MY21 commences from today and customers can book the vehicle at a token amount of Rs 11,000. So what is new in the MY21 Triber? The Triber now comes with steering mounted audio and Phone Controls, it gets a driver seat height adjuster, it will also get dual-tone exteriors across all colour options and a new body colour: Cedar Brown. It also gets LED on the Turn indicator and many more features.
The Renault Triber can easily accommodate seven people and if the third row is not needed then you can take out the seats. It also gets a 625-litre boot space with the third row removed. It also gets 4 airbags. The all-new Renault Triber will be offered in four trims - RXE, RXL, RXT & RXZ with both MT and Easy-R AMT options.
The new Triber MPV will be available in five attractive colours - Metal Mustard, Electric Blue, Moonlight Silver, Ice Cool White and Cedar Brown with dual-tone options across all body colours on the RXZ variant.
Mechanically, Renault offers the Triber with a single-engine option. The compact-MPV is powered by the 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 71bhp of power at 6250rpm and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with an optional AMT on top trims.
Thoughts About The 2021 Renault Triber
The 2021 Triber features a host of changes inside and out over the outgoing model. The compact-MPV continues to be the segment best-seller in the Indian market. The Triber goes up against the likes of the Datsun Go+, Hyundai Grand i10, Ford Figo and Maruti Suzuki's Wagon R and Ertiga in the Indian Market.