- 52 min ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 2 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- News Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashmir: Amit Shah speaks to Lieutenant Governor to take stock of situation
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Padikkal, Gaikwad, Rana, Sakariya debut as SL invite Dhawan to bat first
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Land Rover India launches the 2021 Range Rover Evoque at Rs 64.12 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). The new Evoque is available in two trims: R-Dynamic SE & the S trim.
Customers can book the new Evoque at the brand's website with deliveries underway across the country.
Engine & Transmission
The R-Dynamic trim is offered with a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine. While the S Trim is offered with a 2.0-litre diesel engine.
- Max power: 247bhp
- Peak torque: 365Nm
- Max power: 201bhp
- Peak torque: 430Nm
Both engines come paired to a 9-speed automatic gearbox with power sent to all four wheels. The new Evoque continues to feature Land Rover's Terrian Response System.
Exterior, Interior & Features Upgrades
The 2021 Evoque features a couple of upgrades over the previous model year including a phone signal booster. Other upgrades include:
- 3D Surround Camera
- Air Ionisation with PM2.5 filter
- Wireless Device Charging
- Pivi Pro infotainment system
The company has also introduced the new Deep Garnet / Ebony dual-tone colour for the first time in the Evoque.
Apart from the above changes, the rest of the interiors, exterior design elements and features remain the same as the previous model. It continues to feature three screens in total at the front reserved for infotainment, instrument cluster and climate control.
Speaking about the exterior, it remains the same as the old model as well. However, to tell it apart from the trims, the R-Dynamic feature a more aggressive and sporty design with reworked bumpers and larger alloy wheels; among others.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, "Range Rover Evoque has always turned heads with its unique, modernistic and smart design. With the introduction of new interior colorways and latest Land Rover technologies, the new Evoque's style quotient is even more enhanced and the new Ingenium powertrains make it more powerful and efficient."
Thoughts About The 2021 Range Rover Evoque India Launch
The Range Rover Evoque is the brand's entry-level offering from the brand across the world. However, it borrows most of its design and features from its elder siblings including the off-road capabilities. The Evoque rivals the likes of the Volvo XC60, BMW X3, and the Mercedes-Benz GLC.