- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Land Rover India launches the 2021 Range Rover Evoque at Rs 64.12 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). The new Evoque is available in two trims: R-Dynamic SE & the S trim.
Customers can book the new Evoque at the brand's website with deliveries underway across the country.
Engine & Transmission
The R-Dynamic trim is offered with a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine. While the S Trim is offered with a 2.0-litre diesel engine.
- Max power: 247bhp
- Peak torque: 365Nm
- Max power: 201bhp
- Peak torque: 430Nm
Both engines come paired to a 9-speed automatic gearbox with power sent to all four wheels. The new Evoque continues to feature Land Rover's Terrian Response System.
Exterior, Interior & Features Upgrades
The 2021 Evoque features a couple of upgrades over the previous model year including a phone signal booster. Other upgrades include:
- 3D Surround Camera
- Air Ionisation with PM2.5 filter
- Wireless Device Charging
- Pivi Pro infotainment system
The company has also introduced the new Deep Garnet / Ebony dual-tone colour for the first time in the Evoque.
Apart from the above changes, the rest of the interiors, exterior design elements and features remain the same as the previous model. It continues to feature three screens in total at the front reserved for infotainment, instrument cluster and climate control.
Speaking about the exterior, it remains the same as the old model as well. However, to tell it apart from the trims, the R-Dynamic feature a more aggressive and sporty design with reworked bumpers and larger alloy wheels; among others.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, "Range Rover Evoque has always turned heads with its unique, modernistic and smart design. With the introduction of new interior colorways and latest Land Rover technologies, the new Evoque's style quotient is even more enhanced and the new Ingenium powertrains make it more powerful and efficient."
Thoughts About The 2021 Range Rover Evoque India Launch
The Range Rover Evoque is the brand's entry-level offering from the brand across the world. However, it borrows most of its design and features from its elder siblings including the off-road capabilities. The Evoque rivals the likes of the Volvo XC60, BMW X3, and the Mercedes-Benz GLC.