- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Facelift Teaser Image Revealed
- 4 hrs ago Top-Selling Cars In India In April 2021: Maruti Suzuki WagonR Takes Top Slot, Followed By Swift & Alto
- 5 hrs ago BMW X5 Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle To Be Launched In 2022
- 6 hrs ago Toyota Glanza & Urban Cruiser Prices Hiked: Price Hike Of Upto Rs 34,000 & Rs 13,000 Respectively
- News Modi government firm to help West Bengal fight COVID-19: Harsh Vardhan to Mamata Banerjee
- Lifestyle Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Surprising Benefits Of Gold For Your Health And Beauty
- Movies Sanjay Kapoor On Completing 26 Years In Bollywood: I Am Glad That People Still Want To See And Love Me
- Education Himachal Pradesh Postpones Class 12 Exams, Class 10 Board Exams Cancelled; Students To Be Promoted To Class 11
- Sports A step closer to my dream of playing for Team India: Abhimanyu Eswaran on being put on standby for UK tour
- Technology Xiaomi J18s Foldable Phone With Under Display Camera In Works; Galaxy Fold Rival?
- Finance Covid-19 Crisis: LIC Allows Alternate Proofs For Municipal Death Certificate
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Porsche has launched the Panamera, Panamera GTS, Panamera Turbo S and the Panamera Turbo S E-hybrid in the Indian market. Prices for the 2021 Panamera starts at Rs 1.45 Cr for the Panamera and Rs. 2.43 Cr for the Panamera Turbo S E-hybrid variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
Manolito Vujicic, recently appointed Brand Head of Porsche India says: "We are excited to introduce the new Panamera to all visitors at our dealerships across the country. With its best-in-class performance, enhanced comfort and chassis management and a sharper, sportier visual appearance, the new Panamera is a true four-door sports and a true luxury saloon. It has significantly contributed to the brand's global success since its introduction in 2009 and now raises the bar even higher with the new range offering the ultimate combination of power, prestige and comfort. We are confident that the Panamera will drive our momentum in 2021, with more additions to our model range to come."
Powering the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S is powered by a 4.0-litre bi-turbo V8 engine. The engine produces 621bhp of power and can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in just 3.1 seconds. The new Turbo S E-Hybrid is the most powerful variant in the range, adding a 134bhp electric motor to the equation and resulting in an overall output of 690bhp of power.
The Panamera GTS models have gained 18bhp over its predecessor with 477bhp of power and 620Nm from its V8 bi-turbo engine. On the other hand, the rear-wheel-drive Panamera is now powered by the familiar 2.9-litre V6 bi-turbo unit that puts out 326bhp and 450Nm.
The new Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid is the most powerful variant in the product line. It produces a combined power of 564bhp from its 4.0-litre, bi-turbo V8 engine that has a 130bhp electric motor integrated into an eight-speed, dual-clutch transmission (PDK) and a 17.9 kWh battery.
All the models house an updated Porsche Communication Management (PCM) which includes additional functions such as wireless Apple CarPlay, LED matrix headlights with PDLS Plus, Park Assist with Surround View and a heads-up display. Furthermore, it also features a revised Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) system, Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC) and Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus) which are added options that customers can choose from.
Thoughts About The 2021 Porsche Panamera
The 2021 Porsche Panamera will go up against the likes of the BMW 8 Series Coupe, Mercedes-AMG GT63 S 4-door Coupe and the Audi RS7 Sportback in the Indian market.