- 13 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 15 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Movies Dial 100 Movie Review: Manoj Bajpayee-Neena Gupta's Thriller Turns Out To Be A Prank Call
- Technology Samsung Independence Day Sale: Price Cut, Discount Offers On Best Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Jack Grealish joins Manchester City in record Premier League deal
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Porsche has launched the Panamera, Panamera GTS, Panamera Turbo S and the Panamera Turbo S E-hybrid in the Indian market. Prices for the 2021 Panamera starts at Rs 1.45 Cr for the Panamera and Rs. 2.43 Cr for the Panamera Turbo S E-hybrid variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
Manolito Vujicic, recently appointed Brand Head of Porsche India says: "We are excited to introduce the new Panamera to all visitors at our dealerships across the country. With its best-in-class performance, enhanced comfort and chassis management and a sharper, sportier visual appearance, the new Panamera is a true four-door sports and a true luxury saloon. It has significantly contributed to the brand's global success since its introduction in 2009 and now raises the bar even higher with the new range offering the ultimate combination of power, prestige and comfort. We are confident that the Panamera will drive our momentum in 2021, with more additions to our model range to come."
Powering the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S is powered by a 4.0-litre bi-turbo V8 engine. The engine produces 621bhp of power and can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in just 3.1 seconds. The new Turbo S E-Hybrid is the most powerful variant in the range, adding a 134bhp electric motor to the equation and resulting in an overall output of 690bhp of power.
The Panamera GTS models have gained 18bhp over its predecessor with 477bhp of power and 620Nm from its V8 bi-turbo engine. On the other hand, the rear-wheel-drive Panamera is now powered by the familiar 2.9-litre V6 bi-turbo unit that puts out 326bhp and 450Nm.
The new Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid is the most powerful variant in the product line. It produces a combined power of 564bhp from its 4.0-litre, bi-turbo V8 engine that has a 130bhp electric motor integrated into an eight-speed, dual-clutch transmission (PDK) and a 17.9 kWh battery.
All the models house an updated Porsche Communication Management (PCM) which includes additional functions such as wireless Apple CarPlay, LED matrix headlights with PDLS Plus, Park Assist with Surround View and a heads-up display. Furthermore, it also features a revised Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) system, Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC) and Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus) which are added options that customers can choose from.
Thoughts About The 2021 Porsche Panamera
The 2021 Porsche Panamera will go up against the likes of the BMW 8 Series Coupe, Mercedes-AMG GT63 S 4-door Coupe and the Audi RS7 Sportback in the Indian market.