- 9 hrs ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 12 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 13 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 14 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Technology Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Offers On POCO M3, POCO M2, POCO X3 And More
- News Govt promoting bamboo plantation to boost farmers' income: Narendra Tomar
- Movies Nadhigalilae Neeradum Suriyan: The Silambarasan-Gautham Menon Project Gets A Title
- Sports India vs England: It’s for ICC to decide whether Motera pitch is fit for purpose, not players: Joe Root
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Porsche has launched the Panamera, Panamera GTS, Panamera Turbo S and the Panamera Turbo S E-hybrid in the Indian market. Prices for the 2021 Panamera starts at Rs 1.45 Cr for the Panamera and Rs. 2.43 Cr for the Panamera Turbo S E-hybrid variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
Manolito Vujicic, recently appointed Brand Head of Porsche India says: "We are excited to introduce the new Panamera to all visitors at our dealerships across the country. With its best-in-class performance, enhanced comfort and chassis management and a sharper, sportier visual appearance, the new Panamera is a true four-door sports and a true luxury saloon. It has significantly contributed to the brand's global success since its introduction in 2009 and now raises the bar even higher with the new range offering the ultimate combination of power, prestige and comfort. We are confident that the Panamera will drive our momentum in 2021, with more additions to our model range to come."
Powering the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S is powered by a 4.0-litre bi-turbo V8 engine. The engine produces 621bhp of power and can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in just 3.1 seconds. The new Turbo S E-Hybrid is the most powerful variant in the range, adding a 134bhp electric motor to the equation and resulting in an overall output of 690bhp of power.
The Panamera GTS models have gained 18bhp over its predecessor with 477bhp of power and 620Nm from its V8 bi-turbo engine. On the other hand, the rear-wheel-drive Panamera is now powered by the familiar 2.9-litre V6 bi-turbo unit that puts out 326bhp and 450Nm.
The new Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid is the most powerful variant in the product line. It produces a combined power of 564bhp from its 4.0-litre, bi-turbo V8 engine that has a 130bhp electric motor integrated into an eight-speed, dual-clutch transmission (PDK) and a 17.9 kWh battery.
All the models house an updated Porsche Communication Management (PCM) which includes additional functions such as wireless Apple CarPlay, LED matrix headlights with PDLS Plus, Park Assist with Surround View and a heads-up display. Furthermore, it also features a revised Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) system, Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC) and Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus) which are added options that customers can choose from.
Thoughts About The 2021 Porsche Panamera
The 2021 Porsche Panamera will go up against the likes of the BMW 8 Series Coupe, Mercedes-AMG GT63 S 4-door Coupe and the Audi RS7 Sportback in the Indian market.