- 30 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Sports French Open 2021: Novak Djokovic fights back from two sets down to clinch his 19th Grand Slam title
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Mercedes-Benz has revealed its top-of-the-line luxury sedan — the Mercedes-Maybach S680. Under the hood of the new Mercedes-Maybach S680 lies a 6.0-litre twin-turbo V12. The super-premium luxury sedan is made for people who prefer exclusivity.
It comes with a healthy dose of chrome for that added bling and an option for a dual-tone paint scheme to make it stand out from the convoy of S-Classes. The interior of the new Mercedes-Maybach S680 has five screens, of which one is a 12.3-inch driver display and the other one is a massive 12.8-inch OLED touchscreen of the infotainment unit.
The new Mercedes-Maybach S680 now comes with the 4Matic all-wheel-drive system to channel the power more effectively onto the tarmac. However, Mercedes has not yet revealed anything apart from the pictures, so expect the 6.0-litre V12 to carry a bit more power and torque than the 2020 Mercedes-Maybach S680 (which at the time was rated at 621bhp).
As the V8 powered Mercedes-Maybach starts at almost $185,000, expect the newer V12 powered Mercedes-Maybach S680 to come with a starting price tag of US$200,000+. At this moment we are unsure if Mercedes-Benz will bring the car to India.
Thoughts On The New Mercedes-Maybach S680
Yes, the AMG V12 is exclusive to the Mercedes-Maybach S680 but it is still based on the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, which itself is a technical marvel. The Mercedes-Maybach S680 is the epitome of luxurious speed and its specs will confirm just this.