- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 18 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 23 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Movies Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu: Jr NTR-Mahesh Babu’s Episode To Premiere On THIS Occasion!
- Technology Nokia Tablet To Be Launched On October 6: What To Expect?
- News Onam bumper lottery: Kerala auto driver hits jackpot, wins Rs 12 crore
- Education International Day of Peace 2021: Know Why World Peace Day Is Celebrated
- Sports Petchdam plans to stop Taiki Naito, eyes ONE Flyweight Muay Thai champ Rodtang
- Finance Paras Defence IPO: Should You Subscribe?
- Lifestyle Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
Mercedes-Benz has revealed its top-of-the-line luxury sedan — the Mercedes-Maybach S680. Under the hood of the new Mercedes-Maybach S680 lies a 6.0-litre twin-turbo V12. The super-premium luxury sedan is made for people who prefer exclusivity.
It comes with a healthy dose of chrome for that added bling and an option for a dual-tone paint scheme to make it stand out from the convoy of S-Classes. The interior of the new Mercedes-Maybach S680 has five screens, of which one is a 12.3-inch driver display and the other one is a massive 12.8-inch OLED touchscreen of the infotainment unit.
The new Mercedes-Maybach S680 now comes with the 4Matic all-wheel-drive system to channel the power more effectively onto the tarmac. However, Mercedes has not yet revealed anything apart from the pictures, so expect the 6.0-litre V12 to carry a bit more power and torque than the 2020 Mercedes-Maybach S680 (which at the time was rated at 621bhp).
As the V8 powered Mercedes-Maybach starts at almost $185,000, expect the newer V12 powered Mercedes-Maybach S680 to come with a starting price tag of US$200,000+. At this moment we are unsure if Mercedes-Benz will bring the car to India.
Thoughts On The New Mercedes-Maybach S680
Yes, the AMG V12 is exclusive to the Mercedes-Maybach S680 but it is still based on the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, which itself is a technical marvel. The Mercedes-Maybach S680 is the epitome of luxurious speed and its specs will confirm just this.