- 7 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 8 hrs ago Toyota Hilux TVC Out Ahead Of Launch: Bookings Now Open
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Production Started: Deliveries To Commence From March 2022
- 15 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Tata Tiago CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Lifestyle COVID: Omicron Sub-Lineage BA.2 Considered 'Variant Under Investigation' In The UK
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Mercedes-Benz has revealed its top-of-the-line luxury sedan — the Mercedes-Maybach S680. Under the hood of the new Mercedes-Maybach S680 lies a 6.0-litre twin-turbo V12. The super-premium luxury sedan is made for people who prefer exclusivity.
It comes with a healthy dose of chrome for that added bling and an option for a dual-tone paint scheme to make it stand out from the convoy of S-Classes. The interior of the new Mercedes-Maybach S680 has five screens, of which one is a 12.3-inch driver display and the other one is a massive 12.8-inch OLED touchscreen of the infotainment unit.
The new Mercedes-Maybach S680 now comes with the 4Matic all-wheel-drive system to channel the power more effectively onto the tarmac. However, Mercedes has not yet revealed anything apart from the pictures, so expect the 6.0-litre V12 to carry a bit more power and torque than the 2020 Mercedes-Maybach S680 (which at the time was rated at 621bhp).
As the V8 powered Mercedes-Maybach starts at almost $185,000, expect the newer V12 powered Mercedes-Maybach S680 to come with a starting price tag of US$200,000+. At this moment we are unsure if Mercedes-Benz will bring the car to India.
Thoughts On The New Mercedes-Maybach S680
Yes, the AMG V12 is exclusive to the Mercedes-Maybach S680 but it is still based on the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, which itself is a technical marvel. The Mercedes-Maybach S680 is the epitome of luxurious speed and its specs will confirm just this.