- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Sports IPL 2021: Gill, Rana are about to shock the world, says KKR chief mentor Hussey
- News Development not reached all families in Amethi despite Gandhis 'rule' for 5 decades: Smriti Irani
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
The 2021 Mahindra Bolero facelift has been spotted at a dealership. A spy image of the upcoming Bolero facelift has now surfaced. At least some variants of the 2021 Mahindra Bolero will get a dual-tone colour option. The updates are expected to be aesthetic only and the SUV will retain the same engine and gearbox options.
The Mahindra Bolero is one of the few vehicles in the Indian market that hasn't seen a generational update in many years. The Bolero is a rugged SUV that performs in all conditions relentlessly and reliably. Despite not being updated from time to time, the Mahindra Bolero sells in decent numbers.
It seems like Mahindra has now decided to update its workhorse. This update too, like some of the previous updates, is aesthetic in nature. The headlamp units remain the same while the grille gets a design refresh. The bumper too gets a slight design refresh.
The highlight of the update however is the dual-tone paint finish. The SUV is finished in a fancy shade of Red, while the bumper is finished in an almost Satin Grey. The outer rear view mirrors are finished in Black.
Manufacturers usually offer dual-tone colour options on top-spec variants of their vehicles. However, with the upcoming Bolero, this is where it gets interesting. The SUV in the spy image isn't equipped with fog lamps even though there is provision for them to be mounted. This leads us to believe that Dual-Tone colour options will be offered even on the entry-level variant and mid variant.
The Mahindra Bolero is currently sold in three variants - B4, B6 & B6 (O). Only the entry-level variant doesn't come with body-coloured mirrors and fog lamps. The B6 variant gets body-coloured mirrors and still no fog lamp.
All variants of the Mahindra Bolero are currently available in just two colour options - Diamond White and Dsat Silver. Mahindra will surely add new colour options to the Bolero and might just add a new variant as well. We will have to wait and watch.
The 2021 Mahindra Bolero facelift is expected to be powered by the same BS6-compliant, 1.5-litre mHawk75 turbo-diesel engine. It has a maximum power output of 74.96bhp and a peak torque output of 210Nm.
Thoughts On 2021 Mahindra Bolero Facelift Being Spotted Ahead Of Launch
The Mahindra Bolero is one of the most revered SUVs in India, especially in the rural market. There is no doubt about its capabilities. However, it lacked in the styling area. Now, with new colour options, Mahindra has made it more stylish and desirable. We expect the SUV to be launched soon.