- 2 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 16 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 23 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- News Gujarat: Mild tremor in Kutch, no casualty
- Sports IPL 2021: Gill, Rana are about to shock the world, says KKR chief mentor Hussey
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
The 2021 Kia Seltos is all set to be launched in May 2021. The SUV will retain the same design & styling, and the engine and transmission options to remain the same. However, it will come with several new feature additions that make it feel more upmarket. The upcoming Seltos SUV has been spotted testing many times ahead of its launch.
However, according to the latest video posted on Youtube by Tech promises, the updated Kia Seltos with the brand's new logo has been spotted at a dealership stockyard. The Seltos was the first model launched by Kia in the Indian market. It debuted at the 2018 Indian Auto Expo.
The Kia Seltos soon became the best-seller in its segment and made the Korean car manufacturer one of the household names in the Indian auto industry. Now, just under two years after the Kia Seltos was first launched, the brand is set to launch the updated 2021 model. As seen in the spy video, the car is the HTK+ variant and is equipped with projector headlamps and keyless entry. Also, the front grille has a new mesh design.
Mechanically, the 2021 Kia Seltos is powered by the same range of engines as the outgoing model. It gets one diesel engine and two petrol engines. The 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine produces 113.4bhp of power at 6,300rpm and a peak torque output of 144Nm at 4,500rpm. It is available with either a six-speed manual transmission or an IVT gearbox.
On the other hand, the 1.5-litre CDRi VGT diesel engine produces 113.4bhp of power at 4,000rpm and a peak torque output of 250Nm between 1,500 and 2,750rpm. This engine is available with either a six-speed Manual Transmission or a six-speed Torque Converter Automatic gearbox.
The top-spec engine is the 1.4-litre GDI turbo-petrol motor. It churns out 138bhp of power and a peak torque output of 242Nm. This unit comes mated to either a six-speed Manual Transmission or a seven-speed DCT gearbox. The car comes with three traction settings - Sand, Mud, and Snow/Wet. The three driving modes are Normal, Eco, and Sport.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Kia Seltos
Kia Motors is making sure that Seltos SUV is not outshined by its newly launched rivals in the segment. The Seltos has made a huge impact in the Indian market and with future upgrades, the company aims to carry the same momentum.