- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Movies Tamannaah Bhatia Says OTT Space Is Helping Actors Change The Old Idea Of Stardom
- News Delta Plus variant spreads to 4 states: Should you worry?
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela’s Glam Makeup And Twisted Hairstyle Make For A Complete Flawless Wedding Look
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Finance Best Focused Equity Funds For Aggressive Long Term Investors By ICICI Direct
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The Kia Seltos was recently refreshed. The updated Kia Seltos not only introduced the brand's new logo but also brought in two new trim levels. Despite being a new brand on Indian soil, Kia quickly gained traction in the Indian market with the Seltos, Thanks to its substantial list of features, smart looks and efficient drivetrain.
To make the Kia Seltos more attractive, Kia has introduced a range of accessories to personalise the Seltos. First up the list is a wide variety of chrome garnishes to satisfy the majority of chrome-hungry customers in India. These chrome surrounds are available for the headlights, ORVMs, fog lamps, door handles, windows, boot, taillights, and rear reflectors.
Even though each of the chrome surrounds are sold separately, it would look rather unfinished if you skip one or the other, and the total cost of the chrome accessories adds up to Rs 7,833 (This price is not including the chrome strip door visor and window chrome beading, which come in at Rs 2,467 and Rs 1,301 respectively).
Adding to this is a list of essential accessories, these are priced as follows: a set of mud flaps come in at Rs 634, a set of floor mats ranges from Rs 1,482 to Rs 5,222, seat covers range from Rs 5,489 to Rs 5,744, the body cover retails for Rs 1,331 and a car dustbin is priced at Rs 493.
However, if you care about your ride you can add the set of sill plates that comes in at Rs 882, which will protect your car's sills over a long time. The bumper corner protectors come in at a combined price of Rs 3,200, and for an additional Rs 2,591, you can add the tyre inflator for your complete peace of mind.
Kia has also kept a long list of accessories to add conveniences, such as the seat organiser which retails for Rs 848, a set of premium cushions that cost Rs 1,357, lumbar support for Rs 876, a neck rest for Rs 849 and rear-seat entertainment (a must if you have kids) for Rs 36,045. Kia even offers a matte black roof wrap for Rs 9,726 for a sporty look.
Thoughts On Kia Seltos Accessories List & Prices
All the accessories being offered for the Kia Seltos are priced reasonably. Kia Motors India should be appreciated for allowing the customers to choose their accessories as per their own choice instead of forcing customers to buy them as a package.