- Education AP SET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Steps To Download AP SET Hall Ticket For State Eligibility Test Here
- Sports Elite Women's National Boxing Championships: World medallists Manju Rani and Jamuna Boro storm into semis
- Movies Salman Khan Urges Fans To Watch Sooryavanshi, Satyameva Jayate 2 And Bunty Aur Babli 2 In Theatres
- News Assembly bypolls: EC show-cause notice to Assam CM for violation of poll code
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
The Kia Seltos was recently refreshed. The updated Kia Seltos not only introduced the brand's new logo but also brought in two new trim levels. Despite being a new brand on Indian soil, Kia quickly gained traction in the Indian market with the Seltos, Thanks to its substantial list of features, smart looks and efficient drivetrain.
To make the Kia Seltos more attractive, Kia has introduced a range of accessories to personalise the Seltos. First up the list is a wide variety of chrome garnishes to satisfy the majority of chrome-hungry customers in India. These chrome surrounds are available for the headlights, ORVMs, fog lamps, door handles, windows, boot, taillights, and rear reflectors.
Even though each of the chrome surrounds are sold separately, it would look rather unfinished if you skip one or the other, and the total cost of the chrome accessories adds up to Rs 7,833 (This price is not including the chrome strip door visor and window chrome beading, which come in at Rs 2,467 and Rs 1,301 respectively).
Adding to this is a list of essential accessories, these are priced as follows: a set of mud flaps come in at Rs 634, a set of floor mats ranges from Rs 1,482 to Rs 5,222, seat covers range from Rs 5,489 to Rs 5,744, the body cover retails for Rs 1,331 and a car dustbin is priced at Rs 493.
However, if you care about your ride you can add the set of sill plates that comes in at Rs 882, which will protect your car's sills over a long time. The bumper corner protectors come in at a combined price of Rs 3,200, and for an additional Rs 2,591, you can add the tyre inflator for your complete peace of mind.
Kia has also kept a long list of accessories to add conveniences, such as the seat organiser which retails for Rs 848, a set of premium cushions that cost Rs 1,357, lumbar support for Rs 876, a neck rest for Rs 849 and rear-seat entertainment (a must if you have kids) for Rs 36,045. Kia even offers a matte black roof wrap for Rs 9,726 for a sporty look.
Thoughts On Kia Seltos Accessories List & Prices
All the accessories being offered for the Kia Seltos are priced reasonably. Kia Motors India should be appreciated for allowing the customers to choose their accessories as per their own choice instead of forcing customers to buy them as a package.