- 10 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Jeep has unveiled the Compass facelift SUV in the Indian market. The new Jeep Compass facelift SUV was first showcased at the 2020 Guangzhou International Motor Show. The company is expected to launch the new Compass in the coming weeks in India.
The new Jeep Compass facelift SUV receives a number of subtle yet significant updates over the outgoing model, both to its exterior and interiors. At the front, the new Compass facelift comes with a slightly reworked set of front LED headlamp units with DRLs. The front grille has also been worked on, but still, it carries forward the signature seven-vertical slats.
The new Compass facelift SUV also comes with reworked front bumpers with new housing for the fog lamps and a newly designed air intake at the centre. The side and rear profiles almost remain identical.
On the inside, is where the new Jeep Compass has most of the significant changes. The new facelift SUV comes with a larger 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a more premium dashboard with soft-touch material all around, climate control, leather-wrapped steering with mounted controls, wireless charging, electric sunroof, digital instrument cluster and many others.
Mechanically, however, the new Jeep Compass facelift SUV will remain unchanged. The 2021 facelift SUV will carry forward the same set of petrol and diesel engine options from the current model. This includes a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit producing 163bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, there is also a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 173bhp of power and 350Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual. The petrol gets an optional seven-speed DCT automatic while the diesel engine is mated to an optional nine-speed automatic transmission.
Safety features on the facelifted Jeep Compass include 6 airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist, traction control, ESC, hill-start assist, hill-descent control auto headlamps and wipers and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
Thoughts About The India-Spec Jeep Compass Facelift
The Jeep Compass has been on sale in India since 2017 and has been the brand's best-selling model. The new model with all the significant changes done to it will definitely gain some traction. The Jeep Compass facelift SUV will go up against the likes of the upcoming Skoda Vision IN and the Volkswagen T-Roc.