- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Jaguar has recently launched the updated F-Pace in India, and now the brand has opened bookings for the high-performance F-Pace SVR variant. Jaguar says that the new F-Pace SVR is more than just a cosmetic upgrade, and true are their words as they have fiddled with everything to make the new F-Pace SVR better in every department.
Under the hood is the familiar 5.0-litre supercharged V8 that puts out 543bhp and 700Nm, but engineers at Jaguar have made minor changes to the software, throttle response, and transmission. This results in an improved 0-100kph time of just 4.0 seconds - an improvement of 0.1 seconds.
To further improve the sporty feel, Jaguar has stiffened the suspension, optimised the steering, recalibrated the exhaust mapping, and they have even improved the braking feel with the use of an integrated power Booster.
Visually, the new updated F-Pace looks much sharper than before thanks to its ‘X-shaped' elements on the front bumper with larger air intakes and slimmer headlights. Jaguar says the new front has been developed from motorsport experience, resulting in reduced lift and improved cooling for both the engine and brakes.
The slim headlights house ‘double J' shaped DRLs and are available with optional Pixel LED technology. These upgraded headlights are designed to automatically adapt the high beam to mask the oncoming traffic and signboards to improve road safety.
Inside, Jaguar has thoroughly worked on almost all surfaces to improve the overall feel. It comes with Jaguar's latest Pivi-Pro infotainment system with an 11.4-inch curved HD screen. According to the company, the infotainment unit is not only faster and simpler to use, but it is also three times brighter and 48% larger.
The latest Pivi-pro system is also capable of receiving over-the-air updates and this ensures the vehicle is running on Jaguar's latest software. The 12.3-inch drivers display also sports bespoke SVR graphics.
There are other features like the 3D surround camera technology that gives a more detailed 360-degree real-time view of the car while maneuvering, in addition to active road noise cancellation, ADAS and an optional wireless charging pad.
Thoughts On Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Being Opened
The Jaguar F-Pace is definitely much better than before and will take on the BMW X3 M and the Mercedes-Benz GLE 43 AMG in India. It is one of the best performing SUVs in the world. We expect Jaguar to reveal prices of the SUV for the Indian market soon.