- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 3 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 3 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 4 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Sports IPL 2021: A bitter pill to swallow: David Warner after SRH’s six-run loss to RCB
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno6 5G Key Specifications Leak; To Feature Dimensity 1200 SoC, 64MP Quad-Camera
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
2021 Jaguar F-Pace Facelift bookings are now open in the Indian market. Jaguar has now officially started taking bookings for the new, facelifted F-Pace SUV from Indian buyers. Deliveries are expected to begin in May.
The Jaguar F-Pace first debuted in 2015 and sales began in 2016. It is Jaguar's first-ever SUV and was built on the Jaguar C-X17 concept car. It has won several accolades including the 2017 World Car of the Year and World Car Design of the Year. In September 2020, the facelifted Jaguar F-Pace was launched in select international markets.
In the Indian market though, Jaguar continued selling the pre-facelift model. That is set to change this month. The brand has now started taking in bookings for the facelifted Jaguar F-Pace.
The facelift has subtle but important changes in design. The headlamps are sleeker and sharper, It gets a larger grille and the bonnet is now longer, extending all the way until the grille. In the Indian market, Jaguar will be retailing only the R-Dynamic package-equipped F-Pace.
This simply means, there are barely any Chrome elements on the SUV. Everything is dark and sporty. The biggest changes though come in the form of updates to the interiors. The interiors have been completely redesigned and it gets an entirely new dashboard design. The highlight of the new interiors certainly has to be the large floating infotainment display.
Knobs and switches for the air-conditioning system have been replaced by another touch-based display. The centre-console has also been redesigned. Instrumentation is now handled by a full-colour TFT screen. Other notable features include 360-degree cameras, cruise control, panoramic sunroof, powered front and rear seats, etc.
From April 2020, the Jaguar F-Pace sold in India was only available with a petrol engine thanks to the implementation of BS6 emissions norms. With this new facelift, Jaguar will bring back the diesel powered variant of the SUV. The diesel variant will be powered by a 2.0-litre motor. In international markets, the engine is available in two states of tune - 163bhp and 204bhp.
Buyers can also opt for the 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that puts out 250bhp. Both engines come mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox and an all-wheel-drive setup. The Jaguar F-Pace currently sold in the Indian market is priced at Rs 66.07 lakh (ex-showroom). We expect the facelifted model to be priced between Rs 68 and Rs 75 lakh (ex-showroom).
Thoughts On Facelifted Jaguar F-Pace Bookings Being Opened In India
The Jaguar F-Pace is one of the best-looking urban SUVs out there. However, it has carried the same design and styling for a long time now. Jaguar was expected to bring the facelifted model to the Indian market for a long time now. Finally, bookings have now begun. Prices and other details are expected to be revealed sometime this month.