- 3 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 6 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 12 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- Movies Bhushan Kumar's T-Series And Lahari Music Bag Music Rights Of RRR Directed By SS Rajamouli
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Mirabai Chanu's medal has inspired the entire nation,' says sports minister Anurag Thakur
- News Border row: Union Home Minister Amit Shah urge Chief Ministers of Mizoram, Assam to ensure peace
- Technology Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition New Color Variant In Tow; What's New?
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Hyundai, some time ago had announced that the company will be bringing in their N-Line performance range of models to the Indian market. These N-Line range of models are essentially a more powerful version of some of the standard products that are already on sale in India.
According to the latest report by Rushlane, the Hyundai i20 N-Line has been spotted testing once again at Faridabad in Haryana. This as the name suggests is based on the latest iteration of the premium hatchback which went on sale in India late last year.
Though the test mule was fully wrapped, the spy images did reveal a few design elements, confirming that the model being tested is indeed part of Hyundai's N-Line range. These elements include the dual exhaust tips at the back and a set of larger alloy wheels.
The Hyundai i20 N-Line is also expected to feature a slightly different body kit as compared to the standard. This includes a larger front grille, revised bumper with a bigger air intake, ‘N-Line' badging on the front grille, contrasting highlights all around, new side skirts and side sills and a few other changes as well.
There will also be similar changes made to the interiors as well, providing a more sporty characteristic. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N-Line is also said to feature a few mechanical upgrades as well. This includes the suspension setup and the brakes.
The new i20 N-Line is expected to be powered by the same 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as on the standard model. This engine will produce 120bhp of power and 172Nm of peak torque. However, the exact details of the engine and powertrain are yet to be announced. Hyundai is expected to price the Hyundai i20 N-Line at a slight premium, compared to the standard model.
Thoughts On The Hyundai i20 N-Line
The Hyundai i20 N-Line has been spotted testing in India ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The N-line is a sportier version of the popular premium hatchback and will be aimed at enthusiasts in the country.