- 3 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 3 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 17 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Lifestyle What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- Movies Tujhse Hai Raabta, Hamari Wali Good News, Qurbaan Hua – Major Changes In Zee TV Programming Line Up?
- Sports UFC Vegas 24 results: Robert Whittaker puts on master class in victory over Kelvin Gastelum
- News Over 12 crore doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in 92 days in India
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Hyundai, some time ago had announced that the company will be bringing in their N-Line performance range of models to the Indian market. These N-Line range of models are essentially a more powerful version of some of the standard products that are already on sale in India.
According to the latest report by Rushlane, the Hyundai i20 N-Line has been spotted testing once again at Faridabad in Haryana. This as the name suggests is based on the latest iteration of the premium hatchback which went on sale in India late last year.
Though the test mule was fully wrapped, the spy images did reveal a few design elements, confirming that the model being tested is indeed part of Hyundai's N-Line range. These elements include the dual exhaust tips at the back and a set of larger alloy wheels.
The Hyundai i20 N-Line is also expected to feature a slightly different body kit as compared to the standard. This includes a larger front grille, revised bumper with a bigger air intake, ‘N-Line' badging on the front grille, contrasting highlights all around, new side skirts and side sills and a few other changes as well.
There will also be similar changes made to the interiors as well, providing a more sporty characteristic. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N-Line is also said to feature a few mechanical upgrades as well. This includes the suspension setup and the brakes.
The new i20 N-Line is expected to be powered by the same 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as on the standard model. This engine will produce 120bhp of power and 172Nm of peak torque. However, the exact details of the engine and powertrain are yet to be announced. Hyundai is expected to price the Hyundai i20 N-Line at a slight premium, compared to the standard model.
Thoughts On The Hyundai i20 N-Line
The Hyundai i20 N-Line has been spotted testing in India ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The N-line is a sportier version of the popular premium hatchback and will be aimed at enthusiasts in the country.