- 24 min ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai i20; Which One Should You Pick?
- 20 hrs ago 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- 1 day ago Top 5 Safest Cars In India: All of them are manufactured by Indian automobile manufacturers
- Sports T20 World Cup: Hardik should be picked only if he does proper bowling in warm-up games: Gambhir
- News Coronavirus: Gujarat govt allows Eid-e-Milad processions on Oct 19
- Movies Madhuri Dixit Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage With Husband Sriram Nene, Shares Special Video
- Finance I-T Raid On Digital Marketing, Waste Management: Discovers Unaccounted Investments of Rs 7 Cr
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Technology Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Hyundai, some time ago had announced that the company will be bringing in their N-Line performance range of models to the Indian market. These N-Line range of models are essentially a more powerful version of some of the standard products that are already on sale in India.
According to the latest report by Rushlane, the Hyundai i20 N-Line has been spotted testing once again at Faridabad in Haryana. This as the name suggests is based on the latest iteration of the premium hatchback which went on sale in India late last year.
Though the test mule was fully wrapped, the spy images did reveal a few design elements, confirming that the model being tested is indeed part of Hyundai's N-Line range. These elements include the dual exhaust tips at the back and a set of larger alloy wheels.
The Hyundai i20 N-Line is also expected to feature a slightly different body kit as compared to the standard. This includes a larger front grille, revised bumper with a bigger air intake, ‘N-Line' badging on the front grille, contrasting highlights all around, new side skirts and side sills and a few other changes as well.
There will also be similar changes made to the interiors as well, providing a more sporty characteristic. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N-Line is also said to feature a few mechanical upgrades as well. This includes the suspension setup and the brakes.
The new i20 N-Line is expected to be powered by the same 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as on the standard model. This engine will produce 120bhp of power and 172Nm of peak torque. However, the exact details of the engine and powertrain are yet to be announced. Hyundai is expected to price the Hyundai i20 N-Line at a slight premium, compared to the standard model.
Thoughts On The Hyundai i20 N-Line
The Hyundai i20 N-Line has been spotted testing in India ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The N-line is a sportier version of the popular premium hatchback and will be aimed at enthusiasts in the country.