- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Earlier this year, BMW introduced a new variant to its X3 SUV lineup in the Indian market. The new variant comes in the form of the BMW X3 xDrive 30i SportX trim and is priced at Rs 56.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India). However, the company is expected to give the X3 a mid-life update.
However, according to the image posted on Instagram, it suggests that the facelift is going to make it look quite sporty. As seen in the images the X3 is finished in a military green paint job. The SUV also gets an angular shoulder line, sculpted arches around the wheel arches, a sporty bumper design, etc.
Moreover, all the tweaks done to the SUV makes the X3 look different from its predecessor. The SUV also gets a set of new dual-tone alloy wheels. The SUV will also get LED headlamps, LED fog lamps with a new design, signature kidney grille up front, LED tail lights, revised roof spoiler and dual exhaust pipes
On the inside, we expect to see the car get the new iDrive 9 operating system, a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 16-speaker Harman Kardon Surround Sound system, ambient lighting, wireless charging, automatic climate control and many more.
However, there will be no mechanical updates done to the engine of the facelifted X3. Powering the new BMW X3 will be a 2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo petrol engine. It produces 248bhp of power and 360Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed Steptronic automatic transmission. BMW claims that the SUV can sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 6.3 seconds. On the other hand, is the 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine that pumps out 184bhp of power and 400Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Facelifted BMW X3
The facelifted BMW X3 with all the updates and tweaks looks just awesome and much more sporty than its predecessor. The new BMW X3 will go up against the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLC, along with the upcoming Audi Q5 facelift SUV.