- 13 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 16 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 17 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 17 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- News Fire breaks out at hotel being used as COVID19 facility in Andhra Pradesh's Vijayawada
- Technology Indian Twitter Counterpart Koo App Available On Google Play, App Store: How To Use
- Movies Sarkaaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster To Be Unveiled By Mahesh Babu And Team Today At 9.09 AM!
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The upcoming 2020 Volvo XC60 BS6 model has been spotted testing in India for the first time. Spy pics uploaded by Rushlane reveal a XC60 BS6 model that has rather sorry camouflage on it. Any car enthusiast can tell the vehicle is a Volvo.
Spy pics show that there are hardly any changes made to the exterior design of the new Volvo XC60 BS6. The vehicle in question appears to be the D5 Inscription diesel variant - one of two configurations of the XC60 available in India.
The other is the D4 Momentum diesel variant that is more affordable. Speculation is that the test mule is the XC60, considering the company has already launch a BS6 compliant version of the XC40.
The current-generation Volvo XC60 BS4 models feature a 2.0-litre diesel engine (in the D5 Inscription variant) that produces 235bhp of power and 480Nm of torque. In comparison, the D4 Momentum variant features the same 2.0-litre mill but is tuned to produce 190bhp of power and 400Nm of torque.
Both variants arrive with engines mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that send power to all four wheels. We expect some reduction in performance and power figures because of the BS6 upgrades, but expect changes to be negligible.
The all new Volvo XC60 BS6 D5 Inscription variant is expected to feature a 12.3-inch driver's display unit, an infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a leather steering wheel, ashtrays at the front and rear doors, and Premium Sound Audio by Bowers & Wilkins among other features.
Other features that the XC60 BS6 models are expected to arrive with are parking sensors for the front and rear, ABS with EBD, traction control, EPS, ISOFIX child seat anchor mounts, a remote operated fuel tank lid, and a panoramic sunroof.
The current-generation Volvo XC60 is priced between Rs 52.90 lakh and Rs 59.90 lakh. The BS6 upgrades will carry a premium, however we have to wait for an official statement about how much. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Once launched, the all-new Volvo XC60 BS6 models will compete with the Audi Q5, the BMW X3, the Mercedes-Benz GLE, and the Land Rover Discovery Sport.
Thoughts About The Volvo XC60 BS6 Spotted Testing In India
Volvo is possibly one of the best four-wheeler manufacturers on the planet. The company always offers the best that can possibly offered and they do it rather quietly. We cannot wait to see the all new XC60 BS6 in the flesh!