- 43 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Volvo India launched the all-new XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol in India in December 2019. At the time of the launch, the new XC40 carried a price tag of Rs 39.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). However, as per the official website, the company has slashed the prices of the XC40 by Rs three lakh. The company has reduced its price just before independence day so that it may help boost the sales of the SUV.
The all-new XC40 is Volvo's smallest offering that features a petrol engine, in the entry-level segment. After slashing the prices, now the XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol is available at an exciting price of Rs 36.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Apart from this benefit, the company is also offering accessories worth Rs 1 lakh on the purchase of the SUV.
Speaking about the design, the all-new XC40 T4 R-Design looks like a very sporty SUV. On the outside, the SUV features a unique tail lamp design, two-tone exteriors, large wheel arches, diamond-cut alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof, and an electronic tailgate. The car is available in six different colours - Crystal White Pearl, Bursting Blue, Glacier Silver, Onyx Black, Thunder Grey and Fusion Red.
On the Inside, the new XC40 T4 R-Design features a black leather finish with aluminium inserts, two-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster, a 9.0-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and wireless smartphone charger.
Volvo offers the best in class safety features. However, the XC40 T4 R-Design include radar-based active safety, adaptive cruise control, lane mitigation, run-off road protection, roll stability control, a distance alert, rear and front parking assist, a still body cage, and seven airbags.
Mechanically, the new Volvo XC40 is powered by a BS6 compliant, 2.0-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine. The unit produces 190bhp of power and 300Nm of peak torque and is coupled to an eight-speed Geartronic transmission.
Thoughts About The Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Prices Slashed
The XC40 T4 R-Design looks very different as compared to other cars in its segment. The SUV goes up against the likes of the BMW X1, Mercedes-Benz GLA and Audi Q3 in the Indian market.