- 9 min ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Variants Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Read More!
- 46 min ago Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Motorcycle Commences Its Deliveries: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Review Video: Here Are Our First Impressions Of The Luxury Sedan
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For February 2021: Bajaj Auto Registers An Overall Yearly Growth Of 6 Per Cent
- Technology ISRO Launches Observation Satellites With Copy Of Gita, PM Modi’s Photo Aboard
- Finance LPG Rates Hiked Again In March; Price Rs. 819 In Delhi
- News Vaccination will be absolutely free in entire Bihar: Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
- Movies Alia Bhatt Confirms Starring In Darlings; To Co-Produce The Film With Shah Rukh Khan; See Announcement Video
- Sports Rumour Has It: Liverpool, Chelsea and PSG chasing Madrid target Alaba, Barca want Arteta
- Education Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2021 Will Be Conducted, Says Gaikwad Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The world has been struck hard by the COVID-19 pandemic due to which the auto industry along with all the other businesses are facing a lot of difficulties. A lot of dealerships are on the verge of closing permanently, but many manufacturers are trying hard to help them.
Seeing the current scenario, Volvo Car India has extended the warranty on its cars till May 31. This action has been taken by the company to reduce the inconvenience to customers during the ongoing COVID-19 lockdown across the country. This will cover customers who had the warranty expiring during the lockdown period beginning March 22, 2020, up until May 3, 2020 (till when the lockdown is expected currently).
Charles Frump, Managing Director, Volvo Car India said, "The health and safety of our employees and customers are of paramount importance for us. We fully support the Government's lockdown initiative in order to curtail the spread of COVID-19, during the lockdown some of our customers may have faced warranty issues and we are happy to extend the warranty till 31st May 2020 for customers whose warranty ends between 22nd March and 3rd May 2020."
The decision of the warranty extension required a series of steps taken by Volvo Car India as part of its overall health and safety plan to decrease the risks associated with COVID-19. Also last month, the company had closed all dealerships and allowed work from home to protect its customers and employees against the pandemic.
Thoughts On The Warranty Extension Plan From Volvo India
Since everything in the nation has come to a halt because of the pandemic all manufacturers are helping their customers and staff in whatever way they can. Volvo by introducing the extended warranty policy has also made the right decision. Volvo India is continuously analyzing the situation and will take appropriate measures when required in the near future.