- 54 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Joins Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor At NCB Office For Questioning
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles has announced multiple aid measures in order to help healthcare workers, law enforcement, and local communities in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic. Volvo Eicher has also offered services to help those directly affected by the pandemic.
The company has employed its facilities at Pithampur and Dewas to prepare food packets for distribution. As is, a total of 1,20,000 food packets have been distributed, of which, 4,500 packets are distributed to the weaker sections of society, on a daily basis.
The company has also partnered with a Bhopal based NGO, Action Air, to feed and distribute sanitization kits to roughly 500 construction workers in the city.
Volvo Eicher has also made generous donations to local and regional government authority funds that include the CM Relief Fund, District Magistrate/ Collectors Covid-19 Fund, and the Dhar Collectors Fund.
Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles has also partnered (along with Dr. Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital, the Delhi Traffic Police, and the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers) with the Driver Pragati Kendras organization to donate food, face masks, and hand sanitizers to over 1,000 drivers at Transport Nagar and Singhu border in Delhi.
The company has also pledged to sanitize 1,600 trucks at the Mumbai and New Delhi airports, and has also taken care of drivers who are stranded because of the lock down.
Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles has also extended support to its customers in the form of warranty and free service period extensions. The company has also announced an extension of Annual Maintenance Contracts for two months.
Volvo Eicher has also announced that over 102 EOS (Eicher on the Road Service) vans will be made available during emergencies, along with 65 site support Volvo Trucks teams. As far as law enforcement and healthcare personnel are concerned, the company has distributed hand sanitizers, face masks, and 5,000 units of Personal Protection Equipment.
Thoughts About Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles Announcing Multiple Aid Measures To Fight Covid-19
Like most other manufacturers, Volvo Eicher too is fighting the war against the highly contagious Covid-19 virus. We expect that manufacturers will do more to keep the virus at bay over the next few months. Kudos to Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles for helping fight the virus and its effects on multiple fronts.