- 11 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles has announced multiple aid measures in order to help healthcare workers, law enforcement, and local communities in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic. Volvo Eicher has also offered services to help those directly affected by the pandemic.
The company has employed its facilities at Pithampur and Dewas to prepare food packets for distribution. As is, a total of 1,20,000 food packets have been distributed, of which, 4,500 packets are distributed to the weaker sections of society, on a daily basis.
The company has also partnered with a Bhopal based NGO, Action Air, to feed and distribute sanitization kits to roughly 500 construction workers in the city.
Volvo Eicher has also made generous donations to local and regional government authority funds that include the CM Relief Fund, District Magistrate/ Collectors Covid-19 Fund, and the Dhar Collectors Fund.
Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles has also partnered (along with Dr. Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital, the Delhi Traffic Police, and the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers) with the Driver Pragati Kendras organization to donate food, face masks, and hand sanitizers to over 1,000 drivers at Transport Nagar and Singhu border in Delhi.
The company has also pledged to sanitize 1,600 trucks at the Mumbai and New Delhi airports, and has also taken care of drivers who are stranded because of the lock down.
Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles has also extended support to its customers in the form of warranty and free service period extensions. The company has also announced an extension of Annual Maintenance Contracts for two months.
Volvo Eicher has also announced that over 102 EOS (Eicher on the Road Service) vans will be made available during emergencies, along with 65 site support Volvo Trucks teams. As far as law enforcement and healthcare personnel are concerned, the company has distributed hand sanitizers, face masks, and 5,000 units of Personal Protection Equipment.
Thoughts About Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles Announcing Multiple Aid Measures To Fight Covid-19
Like most other manufacturers, Volvo Eicher too is fighting the war against the highly contagious Covid-19 virus. We expect that manufacturers will do more to keep the virus at bay over the next few months. Kudos to Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles for helping fight the virus and its effects on multiple fronts.