- 12 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 13 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 16 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 18 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Best Water Proof Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy In India
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Volkswagen has launched its new seven-seater Tiguan AllSpace SUV in the Indian market. The new Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace is offered with a starting price of Rs 33.12 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace is essentially a seven-seater version of the standard five-seater Tiguan already on offer in the Indian market. Also, similar to the five-seater Tiguan SUV, the Tiguan AllSpace will be imported into the Indian market via the CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route.
The new Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace is also the first product from the brand's incoming SUV onslaught in the Indian market. It is part of Skoda Auto Volkswagen India's long list of SUVs coming to the Indian market. The seven-seater SUV is also part of the brand's MQB A0 IN platform; the India-specific version of the global MQB A0 architecture.
Similar to all future Volkswagen products, the Tiguan AllSpace will be offered with a single petrol engine option. This comes in the form of a 2.0-litre turbocharged TSI unit, producing 187bhp and 370Nm of peak torque; paired to a standard seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox. The powertrain will send power to all four wheels, via the brand's 4Motion all-wheel-drive (AWD) system.
In terms of design, the new Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace follows a similar design language to its smaller five-seater sibling. Although the overall dimensions and wheelbase have increased to accommodate the third-row of seating.
Other design aspects on the new Tiguan AllSpace include LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs and turn indicators, LED fog lamps and LED taillights at the rear. The seven-seater SUV also comes with large 18-inch alloy wheels as standard.
Inside, the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace comes with a neatly laid-out dashboard with a dual-tone black/beige cabin. The large touchscreen infotainment system is neatly integrated on the centre console and is compatible with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Bluetooth connectivity.
Other features on offer with the new Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace a fully-digital instrument cluster, multifunctional steering wheel wrapped in leather, paddle shifters, panoramic sunroof, three-zone climate control, power-adjustable and memory function for the ORVMs, premium Vienna leather-wrapped upholstery for the seats, electric parking brake, heat-insulated windshield, auto headlamps, rain sensors, push-button start/stop, keyless entry and drive mode selector; among a host of other features.
In terms of safety equipment, the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace receives seven-airbags, seat-belt pre-tensioners, hill-descent control, hill-start assist, front and rear fog lamps, auto-hold function, electronic immobiliser, ISOFIX child seat anchors; to name a few.
The new Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace is offered in a range of seven new colours: Habanero Orange Metallic, Pure White, Ruby Red Metallic, Petroleum Blue, Platinum Grey Metallic, Pyrite Silver and Deep Black Pearl.
Volkswagen has announced the start of bookings for the Tiguan AllSpace in the Indian market. Deliveries for the new seven-seater SUV is expected to begin soon.
Thoughts On The New Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace India Launch
The new Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace is the first of many SUVs expected to arrive in the Indian market this year. The new seven-seater Tiguan AllSpace in India will rival the likes of its cousin, the Skoda Kodiaq, along with others such as the Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and the Mahindra Alturas G4.