- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 16 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Volkswagen India launched the Tiguan Allspace SUV in the Indian market, back in March 2020. The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is a seven-seater SUV, which replaced its smaller five-seater sibling, the Tiguan in the Indian market. The new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is priced at Rs 33.12 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Although launched in March 2020, deliveries of the SUV were delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown. Now, with the lockdown having been eased across the country, the first batch of the seven-seater SUVs have started arriving at company dealerships.
The images from Team-BHP, showcase the Tiguan Allspace arriving at showrooms. This indicates that Volkswagen will start deliveries of the seven-seater SUV within the next couple of days.
The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is positioned in the full-size SUV segment in the Indian market. The SUV rivals the likes of the Skoda Kodiaq, Toyota Fortuner and other upcoming Models such as the Tata Gravitas & the MG Hector Plus.
The Tiguan Allspace SUV is powered by a single petrol engine option. This comes in the form of 2.0-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine producing 187bhp at 4200rpm and 320Nm of peak torque at 1500rpm. The engine is mated to a standard seven-speed DSG automatic transmission as standard, sending power to all four wheels.
The Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace comes in a single feature-packed variant. The seven-seater SUV is imported into the Indian market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. The SUV comes packed with a host of features and equipment.
Some of the features on the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace include LED headlamps, LED taillights, LED DRLs, 18-inch alloy wheels, digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, three-zone climate control, panoramic sunroof, leather-wrapped upholstery, push-button start/stop, ventilated seats, multi-functional steering wheel, cruise control and a host of others.
Thoughts On The Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Arriving At Dealerships
The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is essentially a slightly elongated version of the five-seater Tiguan SUV, previously on sale in the country. The seven-seater version carries forward almost a similar design, although it does come with two extra seats along with a few other additional features and equipment as well.