- 11 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 11 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 16 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
German auto manufacturer, Volkswagen, is ready to launch its T-Roc SUV in the country on 18 March, and has officially begun taking bookings for the vehicle. According to carandbike, Volkswagen has already registered over 300 units in bookings.
The all-new Volkswagen T-Roc features LED lighting, leather upholstery, and a fully digital cockpit. Safety features on the new SUV include six airbags, ABS, ESP, a traction control system, and electronic differential lock, and motor slip regulation tech, among a host of others.
The India spec Volkswagen T-Roc will feature a 1.5-litre TSI EVO engine that produces 147 brake horsepower, and 240Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to an automatic transmission only.
The engine features (ACT) Active Cylinder Technology that allows the car to shut down operations of two of the four cylinders during driving conditions such as bumper to bumper traffic, and city driving.
One just has to step on the accelerator when full power is needed. The engine seamlessly switches to four-cylinder capacity and offers the extra power when needed in situations like overtaking and or highway driving.
The new Volkswagen T-Roc will be available in India with six colour options - Deep Black Pearl, Curcuma Yellow with Black, Energetic Orange with Black, Pure White with Black, Ravenna Blue with Black, and Indium Grey with Black.
The Volkswagen T-Roc will be imported to India as Completely Built Units, and one could expect the vehicle to be on the premium pricing side of the spectrum. We expect the T-Roc SUV to be priced roughly around the Rs 25 lakh mark, ex-showroom.
Industry expectations are that the T-Roc will be launched at ‘an introductory price, something that manufacturers have begun doing in the country. Once launched, the VW T-Roc will compete with the MG Hector, the Tata Harrier, the Hyundai Tucson, and the Jeep Compass.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen T-Roc Registering Over 300 Numbers In Bookings
Well, things seem to looking up for Volkswagen. A number like 300 is a good start, considering the T-Roc is an import, and will be priced at a premium. VW may consider manufacturing in the country, but that depends entirely on how well the vehicle performs. Congratulations to VW for registering over 300 numbers in bookings.