- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Volkswagen India has announced that they have stopped accepting bookings for their T-Roc SUV in India. The company has announced that the current batch of the T-Roc SUV has been sold out, following a positive response in the market.
The Volkswagen T-Roc SUV was introduced in India earlier this year. The T-Roc was positioned as a premium mid-size SUV for the country and was offered with a price tag of Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Deliveries for the Volkswagen T-Roc was supposed to start immediately after its launch, however, this was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, with the relaxation of lockdown restrictions across the country, the company has announced that the SUV has been sold out.
Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
"We are thrilled with the response received for our carlines - T-Roc & Tiguan Allspace. It is a testament of customer acceptance on our SUVW offensive strategy. Keeping this momentum, we are excited as we prepare for our next big SUV - the Volkswagen Taigun."
"To be launched in 2021, the Taigun is aligned with our brand philosophy of building premium accessible cars. It will offer customers a promising value proposition that embodies the marvel of German engineering, powerful and enhanced driving experience with Volkswagen's TSI technology and accessible mobility solutions."
The Volkswagen T-Roc is part of the brand's MQB platform and is imported into the Indian market as a CBU (Completely Built Unit). The SUV is offered in a single trim level, which comes packed with features and equipment.
Some of these features include LED lights all around, projector headlamps, panoramic sunroof, stylish dual-tone alloy wheels, leather upholstery, automatic climate control, digital instrument cluster and a host of other features as well.
The Volkswagen T-Roc is powered by the brand's latest 1.5-litre TSI EVO petrol engine. The BS6-compliant engine produces 147bhp and 250Nm of peak torque, mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox as standard.
Thoughts On The Volkswagen T-Roc SUV Bookings Closed
The Volkswagen T-Roc premium SUV even though a CBU model has been priced competitively in the Indian market, which has worked in its favour. The premium SUV from Volkswagen rivalled the likes of the Jeep Compass, MG Hector, Kia Seltos and the Tata Harrier in the market.