- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Later This Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Bhagyashree To Play The Role Of Jayalalithaa's Mother In Kangana Ranaut's Thalaivi: Report
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- News Rare Comet Neowise headed to earth, will be visible in India from July 14 for next 20 days
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Technology Intel Thunderbolt 4 Universal Dock Officially Announced: What Caught Our Attention?
- Sports England's batting still their nemesis: Nasser Hussain
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
German car manufacturer Volkswagen, launched their all-new five-seater SUV, the T-Roc in the Indian market back on the 18th of March 2020. The new Volkswagen T-Roc has been priced at an introductory amount of Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Although the launch happened two months back, the Volkswagen T-Roc has now started arriving at dealerships. The delay was caused due to the COVID-19 pandemic which shut down all operations and businesses and put India in a total state of lockdown from the 24th of March.
Initially, Volkswagen had stated that the T-Roc deliveries would begin sometime in mid-April. However, with the lockdown having been extended on multiple occasions, deliveries of the SUV kept postponing. Now, after more than two months since its launch, Team-BHP has released images showcasing the arrival of the Volkswagen T-Roc at company dealerships in India, indicating deliveries of the SUV will begin in the coming days.
The Volkswagen T-Roc is imported into the Indian market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. Bookings for the five-seater SUV had begun well ahead of its launch in the Indian market, with the first batch of the T-Roc already having been sold out.
The T-Roc SUV is part of the brand's MQB platform, which will underpin a number of upcoming SUVs from both Volkswagen and Skoda. The SUV is offered in a single fully-loaded feature-packed variant. Some of the key features available on the Volkswagen T-Roc include LED lighting all around, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, automatic climate control, ventilated seats, cooled glovebox, multi-function steering wheel, cruise control and a host of others.
The Volkswagen T-Roc comes powered by a new 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbocharged TSI petrol engine. It produces 150bhp and 250Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission. Volkswagen claims that the T-Roc is capable of reaching a top speed of 205km/h while accelerating from 0 - 100km/h in 8.4 seconds.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen T-Roc Arriving At Dealerships In India
The Volkswagen T-Roc is the latest newest premium five-seater SUV from the German brand in the Indian market. The new Volkswagen T-Roc will rival the likes of other mid-size SUVs, such as the Jeep Compass and the Skoda Karoq in the Indian market.