- 15 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 18 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 21 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 22 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News North Korea confirms missile launch
- Lifestyle 95% Of India's Adult Population Given First Dose Of Covid Vaccine, 74% Fully Inoculated: Health Ministry
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Volkswagen Motorsport India will be conducting its 2020 racing season in India, virtually due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Organizers have announced the line-up for the inaugural Volkswagen Virtual Racing Championship with 28 participants onboard for the calendar.