- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Asked if I am Indian for not speaking in Hindi at airport: DMK'sKanimozhi
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Volkswagen India launched the Vento and the Polo TSI limited edition models back in May 2020. There were recent reports about the company removing both models from the website after being on sales just around 45 days from launch.
However, according to Financial Express, the company confirmed to the media publication that both models have not been discounted and potential customers can still book the cars via the brand's online portal and at dealerships across the country.
The Vento and the Polo TSI models are based on the Highline trim of both cars. The Polo TSI hatchback retails at Rs 7.89 lakh, while the Vento TSI sedan costs Rs 10.99 lakh for the. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both models feature a host of changes all of them limited to only cosmetic. This includes both limited edition models featuring sporty body graphics, blacked-out ORVMs, glossy black roof and spoilers, stylish honeycomb grille and a TSI badge graphics across the passenger doors.
The two Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI limited edition models, however, remain the same mechanically. Both the Volkswagen Polo and Vento feature the 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine, compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms.
The power and torque figures remain the same on both models. The 1.0-litre TSI engine produces 110bhp and 175Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a new six-speed manual transmission as standard. The company also claims that Polo and Vento TSI models to return an ARAI certified mileage of 18.24km/l and 17.69km/l, respectively.
Both models feature a host of equipment inside and out. Some of the highlighted features on the Polo include a touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and voice commands.
It also features cruise control, rain-sensing wipers, climate control, a multifunction flat-bottom steering wheel, dual-tone interiors, ABS, multiple airbags, day and night internal rearview mirror, and a host of other features
In addition to the Polo's features, the Vento comes equipped with LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED tail lamps, chrome exhaust tip, and rear ac vents; among others. Both models are offered with a whole host of accessories from the company as well.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Models Not Discontinued In India
Volkswagen Polo and Vento are currently the brand's entry-level hatchback and sedan models, respectively. The limited-edition TSI added a touch of exclusivity to both model offerings, which has received a great response from Indian customers according to the company. The 1.0-litre TSI engine offers a balance between fuel efficiency and performance appealing to a wider audience.