- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Volkswagen India launched the Vento and the Polo TSI limited edition models back in May 2020. There were recent reports about the company removing both models from the website after being on sales just around 45 days from launch.
However, according to Financial Express, the company confirmed to the media publication that both models have not been discounted and potential customers can still book the cars via the brand's online portal and at dealerships across the country.
The Vento and the Polo TSI models are based on the Highline trim of both cars. The Polo TSI hatchback retails at Rs 7.89 lakh, while the Vento TSI sedan costs Rs 10.99 lakh for the. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both models feature a host of changes all of them limited to only cosmetic. This includes both limited edition models featuring sporty body graphics, blacked-out ORVMs, glossy black roof and spoilers, stylish honeycomb grille and a TSI badge graphics across the passenger doors.
The two Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI limited edition models, however, remain the same mechanically. Both the Volkswagen Polo and Vento feature the 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine, compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms.
The power and torque figures remain the same on both models. The 1.0-litre TSI engine produces 110bhp and 175Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a new six-speed manual transmission as standard. The company also claims that Polo and Vento TSI models to return an ARAI certified mileage of 18.24km/l and 17.69km/l, respectively.
Both models feature a host of equipment inside and out. Some of the highlighted features on the Polo include a touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and voice commands.
It also features cruise control, rain-sensing wipers, climate control, a multifunction flat-bottom steering wheel, dual-tone interiors, ABS, multiple airbags, day and night internal rearview mirror, and a host of other features
In addition to the Polo's features, the Vento comes equipped with LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED tail lamps, chrome exhaust tip, and rear ac vents; among others. Both models are offered with a whole host of accessories from the company as well.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Models Not Discontinued In India
Volkswagen Polo and Vento are currently the brand's entry-level hatchback and sedan models, respectively. The limited-edition TSI added a touch of exclusivity to both model offerings, which has received a great response from Indian customers according to the company. The 1.0-litre TSI engine offers a balance between fuel efficiency and performance appealing to a wider audience.