- 16 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Sri Lanka Legends Vs South Africa Legends: Preview, Timing, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Divya Dutta On Returning To Set After A Long Time: As An Actor, We Can't Have Our Masks On
- News DMK promises Rs 1,000 cash aid for women family heads in Tamil Nadu if voted to power
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52 Retail Box Surfaces Online Ahead Of Launch: Report
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Volkswagen India has launched new Red & White special edition variants of the Polo and Vento models in the country. The Volkswagen Polo and Vento Red & White special edition models are priced at Rs 9.19 lakh and 11.49 lakh, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The company has announced its latest iteration of the annual ‘Volksfest 2020' festive campaign in the country. The new special edition models are part of the brand's campaign to welcome the festive season in India.
Features of the Red & White special edition will be available without any additional cost to the customers. The company is offering special edition models for a limited time in the country and features a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model.
The Red & White special edition is based on the Polo Highline Plus AT and Vento Highline AT standard models. However, there are several cosmetic changes on the special edition model. The Red & White edition Polo and Vento models are available in Flash Red, Sunset Red and Candy White colours depending on the model.
This includes a red paint scheme on Polo hatchback with several trim pieces including the roof finished in white colour. On the other hand, the Vento model features a white paint scheme with several trim pieces including the roof finished in black colour.
Other features include stylish body side stripes, colour-coordinated ORVM covers, a ‘Red & White' badging placed below the ORVMs on either side and roof-spoiler that is also finished in the same colour as the roof on respective models.
According to the company, the special edition carlines have been enhanced to introduce this unique combination where #FunMeetsClass and appeals to the compatible customers.
Mr Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "We are delighted to introduce our special Red & White edition on the Polo and Vento under our annual festive campaign ‘Volksfest 2020'. The initiative is in line with our commitment to continuously engage with the customers through our unique and enhanced feature offerings. The Polo and Vento continue to be strong contenders within their segments, the added dash of style will make an attractive value proposition for our customers."
Apart from the cosmetic changes, both models remain unchanged mechanically. The Polo and Vento AT models are powered by the 1.0-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 109bhp and a peak torque of 170Nm paired to a six-speed torque converter. The company claims that Polo and Vento AT models to return an ARAI certified mileage of 16.47kmpl and 16.35kmpl, respectively.
Along with the introduction of special edition models, the Volksfest campaign also features a slew of offers for existing and potential customers. It includes exchange & loyalty benefits, attractive offers on service products, finance options and assured gifts on every test drive and new purchases. Customers will be able to avail the offers & make bookings across all authorised dealerships and on the brand's online retail platform during this festive season.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Polo & Vento Red & White Special Edition Models Launched
Volkswagen is looking to offer a special edition model of its best selling hatchback and sedan model in the Indian market for this festive season. It will offer potential customers a unique proposition while purchasing either model in the country. The company is also offering attractive benefits and discounts during this festive season.