- 41 min ago Tata Motors Denies Rumor Of Selling Passenger Vehicle Business
- 45 min ago Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kodiaq TSI India Launch Delayed: Will Arrive In 2021
- 3 hrs ago Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In August 2020
- News RBI Monetary Policy: RBI keeps repo rate unchanged; Here are the Highlights
- Technology OnePlus Clover, Upcoming Mid-Range Smartphone Visits Geekbench
- Movies SSMB28: Mahesh Babu To Join Hands With Thalapathy Vijay's Master Director?
- Finance RBI Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged At 4%
- Sports Rumour Has It: Coutinho close to Arsenal move, Barcelona reach agreement with Ter Stegen
- Lifestyle On Dipika Kakar’s Birthday, Her 5 Beautiful Ethnic Looks From Quarantine Days That Amazed Us!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The all-new 2020 Volkswagen Passat BS6 has been spotted testing again, ahead of its India launch. Spy pics that were taken reveal a Passat BS6 test model sans camouflage.
Spy pics of the upcoming 2020 VW Passat BS6 also reveal minor design changes to the exteriors. The sedan now features a new front bumper, a new grille with horizontal slats, and the IQ Light LED Matrix headlamps.
The Passat BS6 also features a new tail lamp cluster design, a redesigned Passat logo that is spread across the width of the boot. The upcoming Volkswagen sedan also features 17-inch alloy wheels, and the company could offer 18-inch and 19-inch wheels as an optional.
While spy pics taken by Rushlane do not reveal changes made to the interiors, but expectations are that the 2020 Passat BS6 model will feature new upholstery.
In addition, the interiors will feature the latest MIB3 based infotainment, integrated internet connectivity, an all new digital cockpit, and a capacitive steering wheel - a Volkswagen first.
The upcoming 2020 Passat BS6 will also be compatible with select Samsung smartphones that can be used as a mobile key to lock and unlock the car, and can also be used to fire up the engine.
Safety features on the new VW Passat BS6 are expected to include several driver assistance systems, a forward collision warning system, an autonomous emergency braking system, a pedestrian monitoring system, a rear traffic alert system, adaptive cruise control, and lane keeping assist.
The current-generation of BS4 compliant VW Passat sedans feature a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 174bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The Passat BS6 model will feature a 2.0-litre TSI, turbocharged petrol engine that produces 187bhp of power and 320Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to a seven-speed DSG dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The current-generation VW Passat is priced between Rs 25.99 lakh and Rs 33.22 lakh, and we expect the 2020 BS6 complaint models to carry a premium of between Rs 2.5 lakh and Rs 4.5 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The 2020 Volkswagen Passat BS6 Spotted Testing
Spy pics of the model that was spotted testing shows faux weights used at all passenger seats. This means the company is almost ready to launch the 2020 Passat BS6. We're happy to hear that the upcoming model is more powerful than the outgoing model, and we cannot wait to test drive the car.