- 12 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 12 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 16 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Volkswagen is the latest brand in the Indian market to announce the start of online sales and services. The shift to online car purchasing ensures safety, comfort and convenience to its customers, especially during the coronavirus pandemic.
Volkswagen India stated that the new online sales and service program will allow customers to experience the entire process of purchasing a car virtually. This includes exploring all the options, booking the preferred model and making all the payments securely online.
Customers will also receive the option of having their vehicles delivered to their customers. Dealer representatives will ensure all the sanitisation processes are followed strictly, before handing over the car to the customer.
Volkswagen also announced that they have integrated its entire 137 sales and 116 service touchpoints. This allows customers to check-in to the Volkswagen India website and chooses their preferred services.
Existing customers can also use the online platform to book their service time slots at preferred touchpoints. Customers can fill in their personal details and requirements and even take advantage of Volkswagen vehicle pick-up and drop services as well.
Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
"At Volkswagen, digitalization has been the core principle of our strategies. With the launch of our simple, secure and user-friendly online retail platform, we are pushing the boundaries of end-to-end retail sales and strengthening our commitment to customers. We aim to provide our customers with the flexibility in choosing their preferred Volkswagen product through a contactless channel."
Volkswagen is currently looking to resume operations in India once the lockdown period comes to an end on the 3rd of May, 2020. The company will begin deliveries of the newly introduced Tiguan AllSpace and the T-Roc SUV offerings in the Indian market.
The Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace is a seven-seater SUV which replaces its smaller five-seater sibling, the Tiguan. The Volkswagen T-Roc, however, is a brand new SUV, part of the brand's new ‘India 2.0' project.
Thoughts On The New Online Sales & Service Program By Volkswagen India
Volkswagen is the latest brand to introduce online sales and services in the Indian market. Bookings for Volkswagen's entire product portfolio is open online, with deliveries said to commence post the lockdown period across India.