- 5 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India has launched a new customer touchpoint at Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. This new customer touchpoint is located at Jyothi Nagar. This new 3S facility is operated under the leadership of Nihar Mody, Director, Mody Auto India Private Limited.
Commenting on the launch of the new customer touchpoint, Nihar Mody, Director, Mody Auto India Private Limited said, "With the addition of Volkswagen Mehdipatnam to our network in the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh region, we intend to be more accessible for our customers. Our state-of-the-art, integrated sales and service facility, will enable our customers to experience professional sales and maintenance services at their comfort and convenience."
So what will the new facility comprise of? The new facility launched by Volkswagen will comprise of a 3-car display that will assist in showcasing the latest product offerings to customers in the new and used car segment (DWA). The facility will also provide a range of after-sales service, which will include maintenance and spare repair.
All the repair and maintenance work will be done by highly skilled and trained technicians for customer convenience and support. Volkswagen India has 137 sales and 116 service touch points across the country and plans to take the total sales outlets to 150 by the end of 2020.
Commenting on the opening of this new facility, Ashish Gupta, Brand Head, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "With the inauguration of the new facility at Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Volkswagen is on-track to expand our customer touchpoints across the country. As we prepare ourselves for the launch of the Taigun next year, we've been relentlessly working towards strengthening our customer experience packaged with providing premium accessible mobility solutions. We are confident of offering excellent sales & service experience to our customers in the Southern region."
Thoughts About The New Customer Touchpoint Launched By Volkswagen India
Through this new Volkswagen customer touchpoint, the customers will be able to service their cars in the hand of experts at nominal rates along with genuine parts supplied by VW.