- 1 hr ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 2 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- 2 hrs ago Yamaha Temporarily Shuts Down Production Facilities In India Due To Rising In Covid-19 Cases
- 2 hrs ago Tata Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Here Are The Model-Wise Benefits
- Movies Shweta Tiwari Shares CCTV Footage Of Abhinav Kohli Snatching Son Reyansh, Calls It 'Physical Abuse'
- Sports Fan of Zaheer Khan, Arzan Nagwaswalla believes 'there is no point in comparing yourself with anyone'
- News Fake: No link between 5G technology and spread of COVID-19
- Technology Xiaomi Patents Internal Flip Camera Smartphone; When To Expect Its Launch?
- Education Assam Class 11 Exams 2021 Cancelled, AHSEC Promotes Students Without Exams
- Lifestyle Kate Middleton And Meghan Markle Make A Strong Case For Red! Whose Outfit Did You Like More?
- Finance What Is The Difference Between Bitcoin and Ethereum?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India has launched a new customer touchpoint at Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. This new customer touchpoint is located at Jyothi Nagar. This new 3S facility is operated under the leadership of Nihar Mody, Director, Mody Auto India Private Limited.
Commenting on the launch of the new customer touchpoint, Nihar Mody, Director, Mody Auto India Private Limited said, "With the addition of Volkswagen Mehdipatnam to our network in the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh region, we intend to be more accessible for our customers. Our state-of-the-art, integrated sales and service facility, will enable our customers to experience professional sales and maintenance services at their comfort and convenience."
So what will the new facility comprise of? The new facility launched by Volkswagen will comprise of a 3-car display that will assist in showcasing the latest product offerings to customers in the new and used car segment (DWA). The facility will also provide a range of after-sales service, which will include maintenance and spare repair.
All the repair and maintenance work will be done by highly skilled and trained technicians for customer convenience and support. Volkswagen India has 137 sales and 116 service touch points across the country and plans to take the total sales outlets to 150 by the end of 2020.
Commenting on the opening of this new facility, Ashish Gupta, Brand Head, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "With the inauguration of the new facility at Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Volkswagen is on-track to expand our customer touchpoints across the country. As we prepare ourselves for the launch of the Taigun next year, we've been relentlessly working towards strengthening our customer experience packaged with providing premium accessible mobility solutions. We are confident of offering excellent sales & service experience to our customers in the Southern region."
Thoughts About The New Customer Touchpoint Launched By Volkswagen India
Through this new Volkswagen customer touchpoint, the customers will be able to service their cars in the hand of experts at nominal rates along with genuine parts supplied by VW.