- 5 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 6 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 7 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Movies KBC 12: After Amitabh Bachchan's Request, Contestant Vivek Parihar And His Wife Get Transferred To Same City
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
German car manufacturer Volkswagen has announced its new plans of focussing on the used car business in India. This initiative will be done under the Das WeltAuto 3.0 (DWA) programme. The company is also offering a more professional and transparent transaction for those looking at buying or selling a pre-owned car. Volkswagen has created a comprehensive approach with a one-stop solution that addresses all customer queries and concerns.
Speaking on the enhancement of the used car business, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "The current COVID-19 situation has created a demand for accessible and safe individual mobility options. We see customers inclined towards the used car segment, which enables them with an affordable vehicle of their choice."
"Through the Das WeltAuto facilities and the business peripherals attached to it, Volkswagen aims to shift the used car business segment from an unorganized to organized segment. We intend to offer a digitally enabled, professionally managed, value for money proposition to customers looking for individual mobility options. We are confident DWA will gain the momentum and be relevant in the post COVID era," he further stated.
Customers can now buy or sell their pre-owned vehicle on the DWA website. Another value addition for customers looking to sell their vehicle is the introduction of the Das WeltAuto Valuator. A unique mobile application that enables customers to self-evaluate their current vehicle. The whole process is swift and transparent as the valuations are provided on the basis of the algorithms given by the ‘Indian Blue Book'. The mobile application is available for both Android and iOS platforms.
In other recent Volkswagen news, the company launched the TSI edition Polo and Vento models in the Indian market. The cars are priced at Rs 7.89 lakh for the Polo TSI and Rs 10.99 lakh for the Vento TSI. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mechanically both the cars are powered by the same 1.0-litre TSI engine. The engine produces 110bhp of power and 175Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a new six-speed manual transmission as standard. Volkswagen also claims that the engine also offers high refinement and impressive fuel efficiency figures of 18.24km/l on the Polo and 17.69km/l from the Vento; both ARAI-certified.
Thoughts About The Das WeltAuto 3.0 (DWA) Programme
Through this platform when a customer will buy a pre-owned car, they will have peace of mind because the car will be inspected by the company dealership. And the same goes for the seller, as they will get the exact price for their cars.