- 1 hr ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Later This Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Nifty Ends Higher, Bank Nifty Slumps
- Movies APPALLING! Vivek Oberoi’s Tweet For Aishwarya Rai & Aaradhya’s Speedy Recovery Kickstarts Meme Fest!
- Sports Don't provoke Sourav Ganguly! Graeme Smith reveals what happens if Dada is poked
- Technology TRAI Asks Airtel, Vodafone-Idea To Stop Offering Priority Plans
- Lifestyle Mouni Roy, Swara Bhasker Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Light Ethnic Suit Will You Pick For Casual Function?
- News Google to invest Rs 75,000 crore in India over next 5-7 years
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
German car manufacturer Volkswagen has announced its new plans of focussing on the used car business in India. This initiative will be done under the Das WeltAuto 3.0 (DWA) programme. The company is also offering a more professional and transparent transaction for those looking at buying or selling a pre-owned car. Volkswagen has created a comprehensive approach with a one-stop solution that addresses all customer queries and concerns.
Speaking on the enhancement of the used car business, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "The current COVID-19 situation has created a demand for accessible and safe individual mobility options. We see customers inclined towards the used car segment, which enables them with an affordable vehicle of their choice."
"Through the Das WeltAuto facilities and the business peripherals attached to it, Volkswagen aims to shift the used car business segment from an unorganized to organized segment. We intend to offer a digitally enabled, professionally managed, value for money proposition to customers looking for individual mobility options. We are confident DWA will gain the momentum and be relevant in the post COVID era," he further stated.
Customers can now buy or sell their pre-owned vehicle on the DWA website. Another value addition for customers looking to sell their vehicle is the introduction of the Das WeltAuto Valuator. A unique mobile application that enables customers to self-evaluate their current vehicle. The whole process is swift and transparent as the valuations are provided on the basis of the algorithms given by the ‘Indian Blue Book'. The mobile application is available for both Android and iOS platforms.
In other recent Volkswagen news, the company launched the TSI edition Polo and Vento models in the Indian market. The cars are priced at Rs 7.89 lakh for the Polo TSI and Rs 10.99 lakh for the Vento TSI. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mechanically both the cars are powered by the same 1.0-litre TSI engine. The engine produces 110bhp of power and 175Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a new six-speed manual transmission as standard. Volkswagen also claims that the engine also offers high refinement and impressive fuel efficiency figures of 18.24km/l on the Polo and 17.69km/l from the Vento; both ARAI-certified.
Thoughts About The Das WeltAuto 3.0 (DWA) Programme
Through this platform when a customer will buy a pre-owned car, they will have peace of mind because the car will be inspected by the company dealership. And the same goes for the seller, as they will get the exact price for their cars.