- 13 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 46 min ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 1 hr ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- News XLRI sets up centre for Gender Equality, Inclusive Leadership at Delhi-NCR campus
- Movies Beyhadh 2 Actor Paras Madaan Gets Engaged To Soumita Das PICS
- Sports Online gaming market projected to reach 440 million gamers by 2022: Tarun Gupta, founder Ultimate Battle
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Finance How To Generate EPF UAN Using Aadhaar?
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Volkswagen India has announced an extended warranty scheme, and service packages for its customers. The company is offering these maintenance packages to its customers during the current Coronavirus outbreak In order to make life a whole lot easier.
As is, customers cannot take their cars to the service centre due to the complete lockdown in the country. The company has announced ‘Extended Warranty' and ‘Service Value Packages' to help those customers whose vehicle's warranty and free service period will expire during the lockdown period.
Various schemes and offers have been announced by the company to its customers. Here are all the details:
Customers whose Standard Warranty is due to expire between March 22 and mid-May 2020 can now avail special support up to July 31, 2020. This means that VW customers can get their vehicles repaired as per standard warranty with zero cost added for repairs from the company. The service is being offered to customers as a goodwill gesture.
The company has also announced an optional Extended Warranty package for its customers. VW owners can now purchase an extended warranty package for up to 60 days after their Standard Warranty expires. This will help customers whose Standard Warranty is due to expire between March 22 and April 15, 2020.
Existing VW owners who have extended warranty on their cars which is due to expire between March 22 and April 15, 2020, are also supported by the company. These customers can visit any authorized workshop across the country until May 15, 2020 for any repairs covered under the extended warranty policy.
All VW owners with a valid SVP and whose maintenance is due during between March and April 2020, can continue to avail the services till 31st July 2020, at no extra costs across Volkswagen authorized workshops. Also, the company is offering extended support until July 31, 2020, to customers whose welcome (free) and paid maintenance services are due during the lockdown period.
"Volkswagen is exercising all the necessary measures and precautions to contain the spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and have been adhering to all the directions as indicated by the Government of India. We understand this tough situation and would like to ensure peace of mind to our customers with extended service support. We would like to reassure them that their Volkswagen car is safe and all services will be provided as applicable. Together, we will emerge stronger."
Thoughts About The Volkswagen's Extended Warranty And Service Packages Announced During The Covid-19 Outbreak
Volkswagen India is now on the list of companies in the country that have taken various initiatives and announced service packages for its customers. This will certainly be one less worry for VW owners as they self quarantine themselves to fight the deadly virus.