- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
German auto manufacturer Volkswagen have announced contribution towards the Prime Minster (CARES) Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund in India. The company are also introducing various initiatives under the #RealHeroes campaign.
The company has announced that with every car delivered to the #RealHeroes Volkswagen will contribute to the Hon'ble Prime Minister's relief fund. Additionally, the company will also offer special benefits for new and prospective customers among the #RealHeroes. This includes free car care services with enhanced vehicle protection plans.
The enhanced vehicle protection plan includes 10-point check-up, AC disinfectant & Germkleen treatment and AC pollen filter (carbon activated), at no added cost. The benefits under the #RealHeroes are applicable for the Healthcare professionals and can be availed until 30th June 2020 across the Volkswagen network in India.
The offer also includes redemption vouchers and attractive cost benefits on the purchase of new vehicles. The cost benefits and redeem voucher are applicable for extended warranty and service value packages for a tenure of up to two years.
Speaking about the #RealHeroes initiative, Mr Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, said,
"At Volkswagen, each of us are extremely humbled by the selfless dedication by our #RealHeroes during this tough situation. As an organization, apart from our contribution as a Group to the community, Volkswagen pledges to contribute to the PM CARES Fund for every car delivered to the #RealHeroes. It will be in honour of all those heroes that are braving their way to protect lives #WeNotMe. We urge all citizens to support in flattening the curve."
The company is also carrying out virtual training sessions for its employees to ensure all safety protocols are followed when services resume after the lockdown. The training will educate the employees to ensure pertinent hygiene practices, sanitization, safe distancing, usages of masks and hand sanitizers become part of their daily routine while catering to customers.
Mr Knapp further added, "We are readying ourselves and all our partners to emerge stronger from this situation, be better prepared, and are working towards providing contactless sales and service experiences. Together, we are confident to make this happen shortly."
Volkswagen is also considering additional services such as Mobile Service Units (MSUs) to service the customer's vehicles remotely. The company is also offering financial and infrastructure support to dealer-partners to help them overcome the current crisis.
Thoughts About Volkswagen's Contribution To Prime Minster CARE Fund In India
Volkswagen started their support during the COVID-19 outbreak by announcing warranty and service extension to its customers. Now, they have introduced various initiatives to help and support the healthcare professionals who are treating the people affected and fighting the battle with the deadly virus.