- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Killing of Shaurya Chakra awardee an international conspiracy: 2 more Khalistan terrorists nabbed
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
German auto manufacturer Volkswagen have announced contribution towards the Prime Minster (CARES) Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund in India. The company are also introducing various initiatives under the #RealHeroes campaign.
The company has announced that with every car delivered to the #RealHeroes Volkswagen will contribute to the Hon'ble Prime Minister's relief fund. Additionally, the company will also offer special benefits for new and prospective customers among the #RealHeroes. This includes free car care services with enhanced vehicle protection plans.
The enhanced vehicle protection plan includes 10-point check-up, AC disinfectant & Germkleen treatment and AC pollen filter (carbon activated), at no added cost. The benefits under the #RealHeroes are applicable for the Healthcare professionals and can be availed until 30th June 2020 across the Volkswagen network in India.
The offer also includes redemption vouchers and attractive cost benefits on the purchase of new vehicles. The cost benefits and redeem voucher are applicable for extended warranty and service value packages for a tenure of up to two years.
Speaking about the #RealHeroes initiative, Mr Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, said,
"At Volkswagen, each of us are extremely humbled by the selfless dedication by our #RealHeroes during this tough situation. As an organization, apart from our contribution as a Group to the community, Volkswagen pledges to contribute to the PM CARES Fund for every car delivered to the #RealHeroes. It will be in honour of all those heroes that are braving their way to protect lives #WeNotMe. We urge all citizens to support in flattening the curve."
The company is also carrying out virtual training sessions for its employees to ensure all safety protocols are followed when services resume after the lockdown. The training will educate the employees to ensure pertinent hygiene practices, sanitization, safe distancing, usages of masks and hand sanitizers become part of their daily routine while catering to customers.
Mr Knapp further added, "We are readying ourselves and all our partners to emerge stronger from this situation, be better prepared, and are working towards providing contactless sales and service experiences. Together, we are confident to make this happen shortly."
Volkswagen is also considering additional services such as Mobile Service Units (MSUs) to service the customer's vehicles remotely. The company is also offering financial and infrastructure support to dealer-partners to help them overcome the current crisis.
Thoughts About Volkswagen's Contribution To Prime Minster CARE Fund In India
Volkswagen started their support during the COVID-19 outbreak by announcing warranty and service extension to its customers. Now, they have introduced various initiatives to help and support the healthcare professionals who are treating the people affected and fighting the battle with the deadly virus.