- 2 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 5 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- News Sanjay Jha suspended from Congress for 'anti-party activities
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Volkswagen India has announced the restart of dealerships operations across the country. The German brand has announced the reopening of all its stores outside of the containment zones, according to the 'India Unlock 1.0' initiative.
Following the guidelines, Volkswagen now has restarted 90 per cent of its sales and service operations with limited manpower. The company is ensuring all dealerships adhere strictly to the social distancing and safety protocols set by the government. Staff members have also been trained to provide contactless experience to customers, while also having been provided with some basic personal protective gear as well.
As part of the restart of dealership operations, Volkswagen India announced a number of special service offers for customers. Company dealerships are now offering customers with a free 10-point vehicle checkup, along with pickup and drop services. Volkswagen also offers special offers on purchase of tyres, batteries and other services like AC cleaning and germ clean treatment to the cabin.
Customers can also avail Volkswagen's newly introduced Antimicrobial Treatment and Ozone-Vehicle Disinfectant system. This ensures the interiors of customer cars are 99% germ-free, improving the hygiene inside the cabin.
Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
"With the announced ‘Unlock 1.0' initiative, we have resumed business in a staged approach while adhering to local regulations. The health of our employees, dealer partners and customers is of utmost priority. All the necessary safety and sanitization measures are being undertaken across our network to rebuild customer confidence in entering our facilities."
Volkswagen India recently introduced its online sales platform, which allows customers to experience the process of purchasing a VW product from the safety and comfort of their homes. The company has also integrated all their 137 sales and 116 service touchpoints, to offer a hassle-free and contactless retail experience.
Thoughts About Volkswagen Resuming Dealership Operations Across India
Volkswagen India as part of the ‘Unlock 1.0' initiative by the government has resumed operations across the country. The German brand recently introduced the updated BS6 Polo and Vento models in the Indian market, with deliveries said to begin any time soon.