- 23 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Parts of Central India, North India to experience fresh spell of chill in next few days
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Republic Day Spl: Zaan Khan, Tushar, Madirakshi & Others Reveal What The Day Means To Them
- Finance Budget 2021: Fiscal Deficit Could Be 5 to 5.5% For 2021-22
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 25: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Sports Pakistan omit Salman, Shafique and Ghulam for first Test against Proteas
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Volkswagen India has announced the restart of dealerships operations across the country. The German brand has announced the reopening of all its stores outside of the containment zones, according to the 'India Unlock 1.0' initiative.
Following the guidelines, Volkswagen now has restarted 90 per cent of its sales and service operations with limited manpower. The company is ensuring all dealerships adhere strictly to the social distancing and safety protocols set by the government. Staff members have also been trained to provide contactless experience to customers, while also having been provided with some basic personal protective gear as well.
As part of the restart of dealership operations, Volkswagen India announced a number of special service offers for customers. Company dealerships are now offering customers with a free 10-point vehicle checkup, along with pickup and drop services. Volkswagen also offers special offers on purchase of tyres, batteries and other services like AC cleaning and germ clean treatment to the cabin.
Customers can also avail Volkswagen's newly introduced Antimicrobial Treatment and Ozone-Vehicle Disinfectant system. This ensures the interiors of customer cars are 99% germ-free, improving the hygiene inside the cabin.
Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
"With the announced ‘Unlock 1.0' initiative, we have resumed business in a staged approach while adhering to local regulations. The health of our employees, dealer partners and customers is of utmost priority. All the necessary safety and sanitization measures are being undertaken across our network to rebuild customer confidence in entering our facilities."
Volkswagen India recently introduced its online sales platform, which allows customers to experience the process of purchasing a VW product from the safety and comfort of their homes. The company has also integrated all their 137 sales and 116 service touchpoints, to offer a hassle-free and contactless retail experience.
Thoughts About Volkswagen Resuming Dealership Operations Across India
Volkswagen India as part of the ‘Unlock 1.0' initiative by the government has resumed operations across the country. The German brand recently introduced the updated BS6 Polo and Vento models in the Indian market, with deliveries said to begin any time soon.