- 8 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
FADA (Federation Of Automobile Dealers' Association) has released the vehicle registration numbers for the month of November 2020, across all segments. As per the data released, only the passenger vehicle (four-wheeler) and tractor segment have managed to register a growth in the previous month.
FADA also announced that the total vehicle registration numbers in November 2020 witnessed a growth of 29.32 per cent in its month-on-month sales. However, in a yearly comparison, these numbers are down by 19.29 per cent.
Starting off with passenger vehicles (PV), the segment is said to have registered a 4.17 per cent growth in its yearly comparison. The PV segment witnessed as many as 2,91,001 units registered in the month of November 2020, an increase from 2,79,365 units during the same month in 2019.
During the previous month, the two-wheeler segment 14,13,378 units of registrations; a 21.40 per cent drop from 17,98,201 units during the month of November 2019. FADA also stated that the inventory period of two-wheelers is still high at around 45 - 50 days, while that of the PV segment is now much closer to the recommended 21 day period.
The three-wheeler segment has witnessed a massive decline in registration in its yearly comparison. The segment which recorded 69,056 units in November 2019, managed to end the previous month with just 24,185 registrations.
Similarly, commercial vehicles (CV) also managed as many as 50,113 units of registrations in November 2020. Which in its yearly comparison is a 31.22 per cent decline from 72,863 units in the same month of 2019.
Tractor registrations in India during the month of November 2020, continued its positive momentum with an 8.47 per cent growth. The previous month witnessed 49,313 units of tractors registered, which is a slight improvement from November 2019 when there were 45,460 units registered.
Along with this, FADA also announced the registration numbers for each segment during the 42-day festive period in 2020. As per this, PVs and tractors were the only ones to register growth. The total registrations during the festive season 2020 stood at 25.15 lakh vehicles across all segments put together, which is a 4.47 per cent decline from the same 42-day period last year.
Thoughts On The Vehicle Registration Number For The Month Of November 2020
The registration figures released by FADA showcase that the PV and tractor segments are maintaining their momentum. It will be interesting to see how these figures vary in the coming months.