- 9 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
FADA (Federation Of Automobile Dealers' Association) has released the vehicle registration numbers for the month of November 2020, across all segments. As per the data released, only the passenger vehicle (four-wheeler) and tractor segment have managed to register a growth in the previous month.
FADA also announced that the total vehicle registration numbers in November 2020 witnessed a growth of 29.32 per cent in its month-on-month sales. However, in a yearly comparison, these numbers are down by 19.29 per cent.
Starting off with passenger vehicles (PV), the segment is said to have registered a 4.17 per cent growth in its yearly comparison. The PV segment witnessed as many as 2,91,001 units registered in the month of November 2020, an increase from 2,79,365 units during the same month in 2019.
During the previous month, the two-wheeler segment 14,13,378 units of registrations; a 21.40 per cent drop from 17,98,201 units during the month of November 2019. FADA also stated that the inventory period of two-wheelers is still high at around 45 - 50 days, while that of the PV segment is now much closer to the recommended 21 day period.
The three-wheeler segment has witnessed a massive decline in registration in its yearly comparison. The segment which recorded 69,056 units in November 2019, managed to end the previous month with just 24,185 registrations.
Similarly, commercial vehicles (CV) also managed as many as 50,113 units of registrations in November 2020. Which in its yearly comparison is a 31.22 per cent decline from 72,863 units in the same month of 2019.
Tractor registrations in India during the month of November 2020, continued its positive momentum with an 8.47 per cent growth. The previous month witnessed 49,313 units of tractors registered, which is a slight improvement from November 2019 when there were 45,460 units registered.
Along with this, FADA also announced the registration numbers for each segment during the 42-day festive period in 2020. As per this, PVs and tractors were the only ones to register growth. The total registrations during the festive season 2020 stood at 25.15 lakh vehicles across all segments put together, which is a 4.47 per cent decline from the same 42-day period last year.
Thoughts On The Vehicle Registration Number For The Month Of November 2020
The registration figures released by FADA showcase that the PV and tractor segments are maintaining their momentum. It will be interesting to see how these figures vary in the coming months.