- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 4 Highlights: Dhanushree, Shubha, Raghu, Vishwanath And Nirmala Get Nominated
- News Two observers to arrive in West Bengal today, oversee poll preparedness
- Sports Indian women’s hockey team end Germany tour with 1-2 defeat
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
After the Government has eased up the lockdown, people have started going to work, but keeping in mind the rules and regulations that the Government has set. Uber India, to ease the comfort of the people has introduced the E-rickshaw on the Uber app.
These E-rickshaws will be available across the following 26 stations on Delhi Metro's blue line: Ashok Park Main, Dabri Mor, ESI Basaidarapur, Inderlok, Janakpuri East, Janakpuri West, Kanhaiya nagar metro, Keshav Puram, Madipur, Mayapuri, Moti Nagar, Paschim Vihar East, Punjabi Bagh west, Rajouri Garden, Ramesh Nagar, Satguru Ram singh Marg, Shadipur, Shakurpur, Shastri Nagar, Shivaji Park, Subhash Nagar, Tagore Garden, Tilak Nagar, Uttam Nagar East, Uttam Nagar west and Kirti Nagar.
These E-rickshaws will be available on the Uber app for affordable rates. It will not only increase the convenience of the people but also save the environment from the harmful gasses that the regular internal combustion engines produce. These E-rickshaws have a seating capacity of four people and have a top speed of 25 km/h.
Since the E-rickshaws are small in size, manoeuvring it through the city traffic will be easy and it will take less time compared to regular Uber hatchback and sedan taxis. Sometime back, Uber India had announced its partnership with Lithium Urban Technologies, which is India's largest electric vehicle fleet operator.
Under this partnership, they will deploy over 1,000 electric vehicles (EV), all sedans, across Uber Rentals and Premier. These cabs will be introduced in cities like Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune in the coming months.
Thoughts About The Introduction Of The E-Rickshaw On The Uber App
Through the introduction of the E-rickshaws in the Uber app in Delhi, the commute for the people will become easy and at a minimal cost. Also, we mentioned this earlier that these electric rickshaws will help save the environment, so more people use these, the better.