- 50 min ago Toyota Camry Hybrid Facelift Unveiled Globally: Expected India Launch Next Year
- 1 hr ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology TRAI Imposes Rs. 35 Crore Penalty On Telecom Operators
- Movies Durgamati Trailer: Bhumi Pednekar Gives You The Chills Amid A Sinister Conspiracy In This Film
- News Hindu woman from Pakistan reunited with Indian family after 10 months
- Sports Star India acquires Cricket South Africa media rights till 2023-24 season
- Finance Mirae Asset Banking and Financial Services Fund Opens Today
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
After the Government has eased up the lockdown, people have started going to work, but keeping in mind the rules and regulations that the Government has set. Uber India, to ease the comfort of the people has introduced the E-rickshaw on the Uber app.
These E-rickshaws will be available across the following 26 stations on Delhi Metro's blue line: Ashok Park Main, Dabri Mor, ESI Basaidarapur, Inderlok, Janakpuri East, Janakpuri West, Kanhaiya nagar metro, Keshav Puram, Madipur, Mayapuri, Moti Nagar, Paschim Vihar East, Punjabi Bagh west, Rajouri Garden, Ramesh Nagar, Satguru Ram singh Marg, Shadipur, Shakurpur, Shastri Nagar, Shivaji Park, Subhash Nagar, Tagore Garden, Tilak Nagar, Uttam Nagar East, Uttam Nagar west and Kirti Nagar.
These E-rickshaws will be available on the Uber app for affordable rates. It will not only increase the convenience of the people but also save the environment from the harmful gasses that the regular internal combustion engines produce. These E-rickshaws have a seating capacity of four people and have a top speed of 25 km/h.
Since the E-rickshaws are small in size, manoeuvring it through the city traffic will be easy and it will take less time compared to regular Uber hatchback and sedan taxis. Sometime back, Uber India had announced its partnership with Lithium Urban Technologies, which is India's largest electric vehicle fleet operator.
Under this partnership, they will deploy over 1,000 electric vehicles (EV), all sedans, across Uber Rentals and Premier. These cabs will be introduced in cities like Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune in the coming months.
Thoughts About The Introduction Of The E-Rickshaw On The Uber App
Through the introduction of the E-rickshaws in the Uber app in Delhi, the commute for the people will become easy and at a minimal cost. Also, we mentioned this earlier that these electric rickshaws will help save the environment, so more people use these, the better.