- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 4 hrs ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- 4 hrs ago Driving License & Vehicle Registration Validity Extended Until 30 September
- 7 hrs ago Hero Electric Scooter Prices Dropped By Up To Rs 15,000: Optima HX FAME 2 Subsidy Revised Price List
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Indian cricket team wear black armbands as a mark of respect to the ‘Flying Sikh’
- Movies Kunal Kemmu On Daughter Inaaya Naumi's Bond With Taimur: They Are A Riot When They Are Together
- News Ahead of monsoon, Karnataka government to shift people from flood-prone villages to safer places
- Finance Markets To Remain Volatile Next Week, Global Markets Remain Key
- Technology OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
- Education Summer Solstice 2021: Know Why June 21 Is The Longest Day Of The Year
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
After the Government has eased up the lockdown, people have started going to work, but keeping in mind the rules and regulations that the Government has set. Uber India, to ease the comfort of the people has introduced the E-rickshaw on the Uber app.
These E-rickshaws will be available across the following 26 stations on Delhi Metro's blue line: Ashok Park Main, Dabri Mor, ESI Basaidarapur, Inderlok, Janakpuri East, Janakpuri West, Kanhaiya nagar metro, Keshav Puram, Madipur, Mayapuri, Moti Nagar, Paschim Vihar East, Punjabi Bagh west, Rajouri Garden, Ramesh Nagar, Satguru Ram singh Marg, Shadipur, Shakurpur, Shastri Nagar, Shivaji Park, Subhash Nagar, Tagore Garden, Tilak Nagar, Uttam Nagar East, Uttam Nagar west and Kirti Nagar.
These E-rickshaws will be available on the Uber app for affordable rates. It will not only increase the convenience of the people but also save the environment from the harmful gasses that the regular internal combustion engines produce. These E-rickshaws have a seating capacity of four people and have a top speed of 25 km/h.
Since the E-rickshaws are small in size, manoeuvring it through the city traffic will be easy and it will take less time compared to regular Uber hatchback and sedan taxis. Sometime back, Uber India had announced its partnership with Lithium Urban Technologies, which is India's largest electric vehicle fleet operator.
Under this partnership, they will deploy over 1,000 electric vehicles (EV), all sedans, across Uber Rentals and Premier. These cabs will be introduced in cities like Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune in the coming months.
Thoughts About The Introduction Of The E-Rickshaw On The Uber App
Through the introduction of the E-rickshaws in the Uber app in Delhi, the commute for the people will become easy and at a minimal cost. Also, we mentioned this earlier that these electric rickshaws will help save the environment, so more people use these, the better.