- 24 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Struggling, but brave: Padmini Kolhapure on Marathi cinema
- Movies Karan Johar's Emotional Post On Varun Dhawan's Wedding: My Boy Is Ready For This Beautiful Phase In His Life
- Finance Indices Start On A Strong Note; RIL Top Loser
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 25: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Sports Kim edges Cantlay to win The American Express
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
US-based cab aggregator, Uber has launched a new rental service for its customer in the country. With the new scheme, customers can now rent a Uber cab in hours for travelling inside the city.
The Uber hourly rental is a 24×7 on-demand service, that lets you travel to multiple locations inside the city without having to change your driver or the cab. It provides great value to those who need extra time to complete several chores on one trip, and you can add multiple stops without booking trips over and over again.
Uber lets you book a cab for hourly rental for a minimum of one hour and can travel 10 kilometres included in the package. Prices for the hourly rental service start at Rs 189. Also, the maximum hours one can book the can under hourly service is 12 hours.
Hourly Rentals is available in 17 cities, namely Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Jaipur, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Kochi, Lucknow, Guwahati, and Kanpur, and Bhopal.
The hourly rental service aims to help both customers and driver-partners. Customers can now lock in the drivers, and ensure no time is wasted in searching cabs. Additionally, drivers will not have to wait for new customers in the rented time adding to the earnings. It will also help the driver cut down on extra time and kilometres travelled to reach a customer pick up point.
Customers can avail the service by updating the Uber smartphone application to its latest version. Once you enter the application with the latest version installed, there will be an option to select hourly rentals. By selecting the options, customers can choose from varying hourly packages and confirm their cab rental. You can also add or remove destinations during your ride as per your convenience.
The company has issued several safety guidelines to follow during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The safety measures include the Go Online Checklist, a mandatory mask policy for both riders and drivers, pre-trip mask verification selfies for drivers, and mandatory driver education. Uber has also introduced an updated cancellation policy allowing both riders and driver to cancel trips if they don't feel safe.
Thoughts About The Uber Hourly Rental Service For Cabs Launched In India
Customers looking to complete their daily chores or have a couple of places to visit inside the city can make use of this service from Uber. This will help saving time in finding cabs while you switch between one location to another. In return, it will also help save a lot of time for the driver and not wait for a new customer as they would be locked in.