- 1 hr ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 2 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- Movies Salaar: Prabhas To Romance A Newcomer In The Prashanth Neel Directorial?
- News Himachal Pradesh panchayat election results 2021: Final results awaited as counting continues
- Sports Greg Chappell wants Cricket Australia to learn from BCCI
- Technology Here's How How To Block Group And Numbers The Signal Application
- Finance Budget 2021: Health & Education Cess Could Go By Up To 2%
- Lifestyle Jennifer Lopez Looks A Class Apart In Her Head To Toe White Ensemble At President’s Inauguration Ceremony
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Uber has launched a new Auto Rentals service in the country. Users can now hire an autorickshaw by the hour which also included free kilometres in the package. The new service is available at a starting price of Rs 149 per hour with free 10 kilometres.
The new service will let users complete all your errands at one go without the need of having to book multiple rides for travelling to different locations around the city. Auto Rentals allows users to choose from multiple hourly packages that can be booked up to a maximum of 8 hours.
The service is available in 6 cities across the country including Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune. It could be expanded to other cities based on the response and demand across the country as well.
According to the company, it makes us the Uber the first ride-sharing company in India to introduce this on-demand 24×7 service. It allows you to book an auto along with its driver for several hours and gives you the liberty to make multiple stops along a journey, just as you would with your own personal vehicle.
To choose Uber Auto Rentals, users will have to first download or update the application to its latest version. The application is available for both iOS and Android users in the App Store and Google Play Store, respectively.
Once the application is installed or updated, users can launch the application to choose ‘Auto Rentals' for your trip. They can request a ride by selecting from the various hourly packages ranging between 1 hour and 8 hours.
Once the package is selected, users can on ‘Confirm Auto Rentals' to request your ride. They can add or remove destinations during the ride as per their convenience within the allotted time limit.
The company also confirmed that all autos will follow strict safety guidelines and the highest possible hygiene standards. Uber is also helping its driver-partners by providing cleaning supplies and protective equipment. This includes face masks, hand sanitizers, and medical-grade vehicle disinfectants to drivers across all product categories.
Thoughts About Uber Launching Auto Rental Service In India
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the ride-sharing business has been affected as people tend to work from their homes or switch to completing the transactions digitally. As a result, ride-hailing companies such as Uber are introducing new and innovative ways to help its driver-partners for a steady income. With the new service, auto-rickshaw drivers can easily earn more without having to search for new customers and trips.